Unity Abandoned The Diary [Ch. 1 V1.2] [Nairdae]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Hey there, new update!

Chapter.1 V1.2

1. Sending and receiving messages system activated. Feature in development.
  2. Added a button to continue the introduction to allow the player to read the entire text.
  3. The time it´s not counting anymore when you are in the pause menu.
  4. Several minor bugs fixed
  5. Some resources deactivated that were affecting the performance of the game
  6. Rework in some renders:
  • The whole scene with Nadine
  • Ashley (Introduction)
  • Ashley (Being caught trying to come into the bathroom)
  • Katherine (Introduction, in her room)
  • Katherine (Kitchen scene)
Link:

Mega GDrive

I´ve updated some images from the main thread as well, I hope you like it!
Have a nice weekend everyone!
It won't start up. I press "New Game" and it wont get past the starry screen...

Nairdae

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Can you make the font in the Diary larger? I really like the chars in this, esp Katherine.
I'll take a look to that, I have to find a way to not create so many pages to not overwhelm the player, thanks!

Looks pretty
Thanks a lot!

Working on the messaging system, when I'm feeling lonely I start messaging with Luciana :HideThePain:

Nairdae

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Hey!

I've been working lately on the internal structure in the game and redoing some things to adapt it for a longer project, things that I didn't think about it before.

For future locations and scenes, the game will be split into different scenes to not overload the main scene so everything will be more smoothly, this will allow me to add more scripts and functionalities along with more control of what I want to offer to the people. It took me some time but it's finally done, it can seem like a simple thing to do but it took me quite a lot of work "under the hood" to achieve it, so I'm pretty happy with the results. You can navigate now across scenes with persistent variables and save/load them without any problems. The structure for a longer project it's already settled guys ;)

rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
I am a FAN. I really hope everything goes well, Dev. Things are interesting and fun. I like the milfs and the big asses. Always have, always will.

Intrigued. :)

BeautifulMachine

Apr 20, 2021
So that incest tag?, what are we looking at here, sister, mother, cousin, what?. Due to recent events I can't do mother content anymore, it just feels weird now and not in a good way. It was one of my favorite incestuous relationships too - much sad. Sisters are still on the menu, however.

Thebes

Feb 7, 2020
So that incest tag?, what are we looking at here, sister, mother, cousin, what?. Due to recent events I can't do mother content anymore, it just feels weird now and not in a good way. It was one of my favorite incestuous relationships too - much sad. Sisters are still on the menu, however.
Is mom and two sisters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
understand you can't to Mother but how about a Step-Mom or Aunt? Heck they way she is Rendered you could even say Katherine is the Grandmother. Just some ideas to help you enjoy the game

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I just started playing this game. I have the job at the coffee shop. I have the cocaine for the coffee shop owner. but other then that I can't seem to do much but sleep and go to work. The Diary I have checked it and checked it (clicked on every page) it is just BLANK! I have even tried typing on it and nothing.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Why does the time move so GD fast? No seriously, Literally wake up in the morning, walk to the kitchen and back to my room with out doing anything and it's already night time again. 45 second long (real time) days....

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes