RPGM Completed The diary of the cheating young married woman, Yuka. [Final] [Magical Girl Club]

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zworden

Feb 9, 2018
someone have a full save data please ?
Here you go, from the save you can do below for the ending
1. Double Suicide ending -> Have sex with usui keep the ring on
2. Homeless ending -> Have sex with usui (ring off) or sudou then return back home (to make suspicion >79)
3. Wonderful Family Life ending -> go back home, nap or satisfy husband (to make circularity >100)
4. Gang Bang Rape ending -> wait/work till night and go to the ching basement for gang bang (to make Pregnancy >20)

What I learned from testing is that all of the ending (except double suicide) differ slightly whether the character ever have sex with Sudou at all, the save is for have sex with both of them so yeah.

in RPGVX games----->money value or status value*2+1

guide for what?
Circularity 100---->faithful ending
suspicion 100----->homeless/prostitute ending
pregnancy 20----->gang-bang/men harem wail being pregnant ending
Circularity & suspicion both 90/100------>unfaithful ending
Unfaithful ending? tried multiple ways never found that one lol, any guide?

Dec 28, 2017
2. Homeless ending -> Have sex with usui (ring off) or sudou then return back home (to make suspicion >79)
3. Wonderful Family Life ending -> go back home, nap or satisfy husband (to make circularity >100)
4. Gang Bang Rape ending -> wait/work till night and go to the ching basement for gang bang (to make Pregnancy >20)

What I learned from testing is that all of the ending (except double suicide) differ slightly whether the character ever have sex with Sudou at all, the save is for have sex with both of them so yeah.

How to got Double Sucide ending -> Have sex with usui keep the ring on

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017

wife is a thot so the double suicide looks real to me husband kills him first then ending his own life (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rastafoo

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
anyone have a walkthrough? I can't lower contentment and suspicion enough to get any ending but "Happy Family" "Gangbang" or "Homeless" Homeless is ridiculous because you don't even get it all the way to 100 suspicion. And that was purely from me depriving hubby of food to keep contentment down. literally impossible to get any other ending

mairu77

Dec 24, 2019

cant access your save file

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
please let me know the tag or story similiar like this.
Ntr,female pro(housewife),cheating

I already download the Mother lesson rural come home (NTR MAN), Please bang my wife.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes