VN Others Abandoned The Divine Avatar: Chapter 1 [Ch.1] [Chimera46 / Gazukull]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1-a3d-promos-divineavatarchapter101.jpg

Overview:
A world building fantasy adventure wherein a busty elf with short pink hair takes it in all her holes* as part of journey of self-discovery.
In a world of vengeful-petty Gods and corrupt ideologies, the people cry out for a hero! Well, they don't, because they'd be punished, but they got one anyway, and her name is Novyn! Created to be the personal avatar of the Goddess Lyanna, Novyn was meant to walk amongst mortals to answer their prayers, guide them toward a life of virtue, and otherwise help out the small-folk. There is only one problem: She's broken and prefers instead to fuck anyone and anything she comes across... In The Divine Avatar: Chapter One we meet Novyn after her first day on the job. In sorting out her shortcomings, we follow Novyn on a journey of self discovery where we learn more about her and the world she lives in. By self-discovery of course, I mean sexual intercourse. There is a lot of world building in this first outing, and contains social commentary and attempts at humour.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-23
Release Date: Feb-2019
Developer: Chimera46 / Gazukull
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1-a3d-promos-divineavatarchapter102.jpg 1-a3d-promos-divineavatarchapter103.jpg da1.jpg da2.jpg da3.jpg da4.jpg da5.jpg da6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Novyn's purpose was to answer the prayers of the mortals and help them to lead a virtuous life. Unfortunately, virtue is not in her vocabulary, as this busty elf takes it in all her holes as part of her journey of self-discovery.

It's a very imaginative story that I find humorous and entertaining. As this adventure includes a large amount of reading, I would suggest taking a break though rather than going through it in one go. There are some improvements that would be nice just for ease. A save point would be cool so that you could resume the story halfway through a chapter rather than having to return to the scene before.

Novyn: "I AM STARTING TO QUESTION MY CHOICE OF ATTIRE"

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This reminded me of Tripping the Rift, somehow. Maybe it's about her hair, that, or cuz she looks like a slut.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Will keep my eye out for vids of this to be shared somewhere, wont be available on android.

D

Deleted member 557251

This reminded me of Tripping the Rift, somehow. Maybe it's about her hair, that, or cuz she looks like a slut.
Chimera46 even did some things based on Tripping the Rift way back in the day, actually.

D

Deleted member 557251

Is it good?
It's really short, and interface is buggy (all the animations just sit there in a folder, unencrypted, so there's that), but stuff is hot if you're into this over-the-top style.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Blue guy said it himself: you could build anything with this "proto-matter". So why not build a nymphamaniac sex-robot that looks like a goddess? I know I would have done the same!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote