3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Chiremui

Jun 22, 2020
same here, currently in day 3

and leo's hotel blocks you from entering and it is the only side quest left.

as well as the crystal that usually lets you progress doesnt do anything, besides mentioning korius concern about the swordsman.
Did you ever get into Leo's Hotel?
If you did, how did you go about getting inside.. Also, where do you have to go for the "Ryo" event in sunset town, I can't seem to find it.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The MC is a hero or a villain? 'Cause it seems he is a villain
The MC is more or less a sociopath, though it's implied he wasn't always this way. At one point, the MC wonders to himself if the time powers have caused him to disassociate with reality because even to him, it seems strange how little he cares about other people. I wouldn't call him a "villain" because he doesn't go out of his way to lie, hurt, or screw people over; he just needs much less convincing than most people.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
Did you ever get into Leo's Hotel?
If you did, how did you go about getting inside.. Also, where do you have to go for the "Ryo" event in sunset town, I can't seem to find it.
i never got inside the hotel, and for the ryo quest you just have to acquire the holopass and then go to your bag and key items to use it for travel.

Einherjer

Nov 6, 2020
I can't shop at the warehouse for some reason? The counter guy says my hands are empty and i cant interact with any shelfs

Ted1234560

Jul 23, 2018
Do you guys know how to complete the sewer quest on day 3? Where do I get the chargers? I can't seems to find it..

Phaantom

Jan 25, 2019
Just ask if you have any questions PS:I really enjoying this modded version myself it would very greedy of me if I didn't it share to all of you if you really want to download the mod version of this game just search (LucciSan Adult.com)OH MY I ALMOST FORGOT just send all codes and guides in this game love you all teheee
Do you know where can I find the save files on android? I can't find the folder

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
Do you guys know how to complete the sewer quest on day 3? Where do I get the chargers? I can't seems to find it..
Chargers can be found in the E.S.C.M factory, which can be accessed in the area left of the E.S.C.M scrapyard.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
88888888888.PNG

fully translated into German

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Bug in all Outset City

all the doors of the city lead to this door in the photo and it does not let you go forward

View attachment 2290680

View attachment 2290683

-Leo's Hotel-
YKqIsAy.png 1673357519030.png

-Stand record?-
Stand User : Leo
Stand Name: Leo's Hotel

Despite lacking any firepower, this door stand forbid any trespasser from entering the real location without the owner's permission. Apparently this door first appear in the certain city, in a certain district. According to the witnesses, doesn't matter which door you open, you will always exit from the Leo's hotel backdoor, no matter what happen.
Some decided to damage the door but not a single scratch is inflicted to the door no matter how much trauma they inflicted.

One person saw that a black haired person entered this same door from the Leo's hotel front door and doesn't came out after 2 hours.
"Hmm? It is a normal door though?" said the Lucas-san after repeating entering and exiting the door multiple times.
He said this door go to his friend's hotel which is the locally famous Leo's Hotel , 4 floors with wide space , came with impressive brunch and finest clean rooms as well as "special service".
This door also affected nearby building. According to the witnesses, doesn't matter which door you open, you will always exit from the Leo's hotel backdoor, no matter what happen.

-A certain dolphin lover :
If this door is truly a stand, it will be a great base when resting as enemy can't get in. It is a undoubtedly the strongest base existed. It is a shame this absolute safe place exchanged for lacking any combat ability. I wonder if this door can used in other place as well? Truly a bizarre moment.

1673357373788.png

• Haha

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah like i said it is very buggy door in one place are glitched bad all doors lead to one place

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
They mind control the girls but then just kill them to make an android skin? what's the point? You're using neither their minds nor their bodies and spending millions on mercenary kidnappers to shortcut a copy and paste AI and sculpture process you could pay a college nerd minimum wage to do instead.

Reactions: Sole

FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020
They mind control the girls but then just kill them to make an android skin? what's the point? You're using neither their minds nor their bodies and spending millions on mercenary kidnappers to shortcut a copy and paste AI and sculpture process you could pay a college nerd minimum wage to do instead.
No, they don't kill the girls; they're just converting them into androids for their own benefit.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes