3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Yes, I also think that the game has a lot of potential. It's definitely not finished. It's what I wish for. Above all, like every game, it's not finished and immature

Chiremui

Jun 22, 2020
Why the hell is this game marked as completed? This is unfinished at best.
Yes it is finished, think of those tell told stories games or games with multiple chapter. This game according to the ending, will continue in Dollhouse 2: Where Brianna is the main character to fight against the time power as the Male Pro you play apparently is powerless. [At the end of DollHouse District] That said, every scene is playable except the Leo's Hotel one so its technically is a finished product.
Yes, I also think that the game has a lot of potential. It's definitely not finished. It's what I wish for. Above all, like every game, it's not finished and immature
I highly doubt the dev will continue to work on this project. If he or she does they would probably just fix the Leo's hotel bug scene as that is the only scene not currently playable.

Also did anyone else get disappointed that the MC did not use his time power to fuck both the bratty girls and the fox girl during the entire "Ryo's need help" quest. He literally took the fox girl out of there, did not time pause to screw her before screwing the other girl [potentially with Ryo before pick up arrived.] Feels like a missed scene. Also a gallery would be nice.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
If anyone is interested in what kind of maker that would be made with, it's the Maker MV

ffsdfsfsdffsd.PNG sdsdsdfsdfsdfsdf.PNG

What is an RPGMVO file?

An RPGMVO file is an .OGG audio file encoded by RPG Maker MV, a role-playing game (RPG) creator program. It contains an OGG audio file that is played in-game as narration, background music, or sound effects. RPGMVM files are encrypted by RPG Maker MV when providing a project as an executable package playable by other users.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
"Visit the new E.S.M.C. hq to see what kind of merchandise they have for sale - in Progress"

I've been to the building and talked to everyone I'm pretty sure. Any ideas? This is why I hate RPGM games. I don't know why I keep downloading them lol.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
"Visit the new E.S.M.C. hq to see what kind of merchandise they have for sale - in Progress"

I've been to the building and talked to everyone I'm pretty sure. Any ideas? This is why I hate RPGM games. I don't know why I keep downloading them lol.
ja mache warte

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022

hjghghjghjghj.PNG

nein ist nicht so aus das ist das einzige was ich sehe im haubtquartier

nutler

Apr 21, 2018
For anyone wondering about Leo's Hotel and other bugs in final day, the bug was fixed long ago. The creator already uploaded the fixed version in his Fanbox.

Personally I really like the first 2 day of the game. I find it very appealing that the creator made Lucas to be self-centered, cautious, logical, and not taking any side.
Or I might just be a totally asshole who wanted to see a game that the whole game was about emotionless sex dolls.

The final day was felt so rushed and unfinished. The creator already said something about it in his Pixiv. He said he didn't like the sub-urban theme in this game, meh combat gameplay, and he also want to change Koikatsu shaders that he can't just change it in the middle of the development. So he let the game finished as it is and now working on the sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bassilisk

Bassilisk

Mar 27, 2021
So, tbh the game isn't half bad, the ending is kinda sad because as a "Completed" game you don't expect it to be a premise for another sequel that will leave you there hanging.

Also, I've found myself unable to complete the Allie and Amelia secondary objectives on day 3, every single time I go to speak to them the default message from day 2 night will pop up. The rest worked out fine apart from the Leo's hotel as everybody mentioned. Is there a solution for those 2 objectives or should I just call it?

Check1.png Check2.png Allie.png Amelia.png

Reactions: Slayerz

LewdVoid42

Feb 25, 2019
So, tbh the game isn't half bad, the ending is kinda sad because as a "Completed" game you don't expect it to be a premise for another sequel that will leave you there hanging.

Also, I've found myself unable to complete the Allie and Amelia secondary objectives on day 3, every single time I go to speak to them the default message from day 2 night will pop up. The rest worked out fine apart from the Leo's hotel as everybody mentioned. Is there a solution for those 2 objectives or should I just call it?

View attachment 2305839 View attachment 2305840 View attachment 2305842 View attachment 2305843
Like Nutler said, this is a bug that was fixed in the latest version on the fanbox, not sure why the latest version isnt uploaded here, but just download it and update the game and it should be fixed. You might need to reload a save from the auction or earlier or just trigger the diolague multiple times to make sure the game isnt confused.

Reactions: Bassilisk

l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
I really like this Game, it tell´s everything for a good Story, the Beginning of a Typical Highschool Guy that does Adventures gets into a Dungeon,
He defeats the Boss and gains the ability to stop Time (Only he can´t stop it whenever he wants, it only stops at certain Story Times)

there a Androids with nice Bodys where you can have fun with them (Ones because every other time its a Villain or other Character that isn´t the MC)

The MC nets to defeat the Creator of the Androids, why? u ask, because those Androids are in reality, Brainwashed Women, (and more NTR events are following, every time the MC makes something good, he gains shit)

well
I played for near 5 Hours and so far the only thing i saw where: the 2 Girls in the beginning of the Dungeon (you can undress them sooo wow) the android you can fuck, the android facility where everyone is naked,... and that's it,...

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

snace00

May 9, 2022
day 3
where is leo's hotel, I have find leo's building but every time I go there it say I don't need to visit leo or puches a room. what do I have to do?
immagine_2023-01-16_034025529.png

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes