3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Azaiah

Jun 2, 2018
I would like a complete save as well if possible. I don't even know if there is a gallery?

AllYouCanFapp

Aug 5, 2019
I cant continue at the cutscene with Leo and the Blue and Brown haired girls (Tiffany and Lylah)
right when the cutscene with Lylah getting fucked starts the animation jsut freezes and no inputs are registered

Anything i can do about it? Maybe someone has a save file for me after that point?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
why the fuck are the enemies so fucken hard to kill right from the start, literally have died 20 times and am only at the first orc after the color puzzle

Reactions: M.AsK

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
so anyone got 100% save file?
I would like a complete save as well if possible. I don't even know if there is a gallery?
There is no gallery or 100% status, the best you can do if you want to see certain scenes is revert to older saves.

Can anyone help me with these optional missions. Also, while in the city. Every place I enter sends me to a door in a building. Glitch? I did download and export my save to the fanbox version after reading about here but I still can't enter the hotel
Downloading the fanbox version worked for me, maybe reverting to an older save or starting a new game works.

I have the same Bug. Is there any Pacht to fix that?
The fanbox version mentioned on page 7 fixes that bug, downloading it also allows you to reach the Hotel.

hypnoshadow

Apr 20, 2018
There is no gallery or 100% status, the best you can do if you want to see certain scenes is revert to older saves.

Downloading the fanbox version worked for me, maybe reverting to an older save or starting a new game works.

The fanbox version mentioned on page 7 fixes that bug, downloading it also allows you to reach the Hotel.
so im seeing that doing something wrong in day two borked it,and even transfering the saves messed it up still,so you need to redo the two days fully.

would anyone have a save from the end of day two with the proper things?

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
so im seeing that doing something wrong in day two borked it,and even transfering the saves messed it up still,so you need to redo the two days fully.

would anyone have a save from the end of day two with the proper things?
Here you go, these are all the saves I made up to the end of Day 2.

hypnoshadow

Apr 20, 2018
Here you go, these are all the saves I made up to the end of Day 2.
thank you,i was looking for one possibly at the end of the auction or the like,but i can work with this,anything i have to watch out for?

Last edited:

hypnoshadow

Apr 20, 2018
so i tried using your saves,no matter what and what order i do them in,i cant do the hotel one,the one for the shop owner is now locked off,and wont even trigger,not the amliea one,damn this game is buggy

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
so i tried using your saves,no matter what and what order i do them in,i cant do the hotel one,the one for the shop owner is now locked off,and wont even trigger,not the amliea one,damn this game is buggy
I forgot the auction section was still a part of day 2, here are the remaining saves up to the start of day 3 with everything done. I personally didn't really have any problems with sections being locked off or buggy. The only bug I encountered was the city door glitch mentioned before, but that was fixed for me when I upgraded to the updated version on Fanbox.

If these saves don't work either, I don't really have any other solutions tbh.

hypnoshadow

Apr 20, 2018
I forgot the auction section was still a part of day 2, here are the remaining saves up to the start of day 3 with everything done. I personally didn't really have any problems with sections being locked off or buggy. The only bug I encountered was the city door glitch mentioned before, but that was fixed for me when I upgraded to the updated version on Fanbox.

If these saves don't work either, I don't really have any other solutions tbh.
which one of the saves was the one for the hotel and the shopping thing?

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
What was the mission again? Exterminate monsters? How many?
The mission basically boils down to making it to the boss at the end of the pretty short dungeon, with a few fights against groups of goblins in between.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Good day, Sir! I'm Horny Police Robot. We have report about game with big tits. But, thats game without Big tits. Please, Sir. Add Big tits tag for you game until we do strict action. Thank you for cooperation, have nice day!

Reactions: M.AsK
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes