3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

hydrant

Jun 28, 2019
does anyone have the fix for the fix for when u use doors on the outset city map that where it just sendds you to the same door no matter what door u use?
i searched the tread but cound not fina slution i could use, i redownloaded the files and replaced them bu same:cry:.......

TimesStopper1

Jun 27, 2023
Man, i tough that this game was going to be good, and the mc could save everyone, but no, they get raped a lot, and the mc don't care, for example at warehouse, he could save both of the girls but don't give a fuck for them and the worst is some of them is people that he know...
For the warehouse I don't see any prompts, aside from the money one. Do I have to do something else before getting the materials?

May 11, 2023
Control the town came out free, but I'm getting stuck, I'm only getting a bad end, any help or does this belong in a separate thread

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Control the town came out free, but I'm getting stuck, I'm only getting a bad end, any help or does this belong in a separate thread
It should probably get its own thread. I can't find any info about what the game actually is, and the only link to it that I found isn't working because too many people downloaded it at a time.

TBKMK2

Nov 26, 2017
i like the game but in my opinion it needs the NTR tag, a lot of the sex scenes are other npcs with girls that the player talks to which probably should be tagged

Reactions: EiXiE

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
i like the game but in my opinion it needs the NTR tag, a lot of the sex scenes are other npcs with girls that the player talks to which probably should be tagged
NTR implies there is a steal and some kind of conexion between the MC and the girls who are being abused. I dontthink this game is more NTR than, for example, Pale carnations. You work for a corporation that turns women into souless sex slaves,what did you expected?

Reactions: Locotomia23

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Guys, why i just cant find or buy anything at whare house store? I need to buy wires, etc. but i cant?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, this kind of focus on mind-control and transformation is pretty rare.

On the other hand, this was clearly just a test-bed project where the guy was messing around with RPGM and experimenting. he turned into a prologue type thing or whatever, but it's clearly just an experiment he was working on to get better at RPGM stuff.

Beyond that, the H-scenes are, unfortunately, a bit lacking. There's barely anything to them aside from a bunch of koikatsu images and a handful of poor animations, which kind of misses the point of scenes in games in the first place. I don't mind the fact that the game shows other people's perspectives at various points like some kind of VN, so I won't mind it if this is how the next game will be too.

Still, hopefully the guy learns from this and makes sure to have a gallery in the full project, otherwise, things won't go that well. Oh, and I hope they'll improve the H-scenes to something actually interesting...

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes