3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Screenshot 2023-12-09 000723.png

Virus found while loading web content.

address :

=malware&url=

Win : PIXELDRAIN

why do you get a virus message from PIXELDRAIN when printing?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Pixeldrain is one of the more questionable upload sites used here. Without sufficient add-blocking and whatnot, it tries to infect your PC with shite, though it's not all the time from my understanding. Mixdrop is similar, but even worse. Just avoid those two unless your browser is fortified to hell and back or you really know what you're doing.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 3247384
im stuck here, what do i do?
I am also stuck here, when first viewing Vivians Memories. Game plays the animation of Rosenburg with Vivian in the alley, then freezes mid-animation loop. I have repeatedly reloaded, closed and relaunched app, even did a pc reboot for shits and giggles. No joy. game keeps freezing during the animation at the same spot.

Jul 8, 2018
man people complain about hotel quest or something meanwhile i can't even get to day 3 because of "thank you for playing the game" :HideThePain:
well at least maybe im more lucky than those who crash at animation

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
I was enjoying it up until the part where the MC had to switch sides and started working for the enemy.
NOPE, get out of my hard drive shitty game.

Last edited:

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
I was enjoying it up until the part where the MC had to switch sides and started working for the enemy.
NOPE, get out of my hard drive shitty game.
He doesn't actually switch to their side though. He's just trying to infiltrate their ranks instead of trying to fight them upfront.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
He doesn't actually switch to their side though. He's just trying to infiltrate their ranks instead of trying to fight them upfront.
Eh, I still don't like games taking agency away from me and making choices for me instead of letting me choose.

Reactions: M.AsK

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Am I missing something here? I'm at Day 3 where I get to do some miscellaneous stuff. Such stuff involve me fighting stuff and they're destroying me. Like I can beat them but it takes so much effort to do that I need to down a pot or two just to clear a single encounter. Am I supposed to get party members somewhere?!

I didn't skimp out on fighting mobs either, I've fought every single possible enemy up to this point and I'm literally struggling. Every fight is a struggle.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes