Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

J4s0n

Sep 30, 2020
has anyone overcome this?
View attachment 1961064
okay, they're two way's you can do this. you can ethier go into the patio events folder and read what allows you to pass or fail, or just listen to the answer here.

You always want to be the best

vulgar and big is the new chic

your the hottest, but you can be even more classy

and if you have problems with the tunnel too, go with the first method and read what allows you to pass/fail

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I can't play the new version on Joiplay, the game closes by itself. Can anyone help me?

Aug 8, 2022
Hi, I'm the creator of this game. Here's a couple things about it:

- As noted in the game and description, and as you've noticed, none of the art is original. It's a collection of some of the best bimbofication/dollification content out here made by talented artists like ThePit, Minko, Vitalis and others, same for the backgrounds etc. (Note: I have altered some of it, especially for the camp). There's obviously an ethical side to that, but the game is 100% free, I don't benefit from it in anyway, and it doesn't contain anything you can't get in 2 clicks by simply searching the artist's name on google or Luscious. I also believe that the Art/Game publics intersect but not fully, and I think a game like this (who has received ~100k plays as of today) can bring new fans to the artists - I might be wrong though. I'll try to find/link the patreons of the artists in the next/last release.

- This is a just a quick-and-dirty game. It seems many people got that right: it's a small, quick game. It's straight to the point: exploring the bimbo/doll/drone kink. There's no "plan" or "future" for it, if I was an artist, and had tons of time to dedicate to a game, I would of course have made my own art, made sure the style is consistent across scenes etc. But it's not the case, it's just a fun project I whipped out in a couple evening and decided to share. Also, making a "storyline" or at least a detailed transformation like Madeleine unfortunately takes much more time and effort than I want to allocate to this small side project.

If you have any questions/bugs I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks to everybody who played the game, I'm glad so many of you liked it ;)

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

- As noted in the game and description, and as you've noticed, none of the art is original. It's a collection of some of the best bimbofication/dollification content out here made by talented artists like ThePit, Minko, Vitalis and others, same for the backgrounds etc. (Note: I have altered some of it, especially for the camp). There's obviously an ethical side to that, but the game is 100% free, I don't benefit from it in anyway, and it doesn't contain anything you can't get in 2 clicks by simply searching the artist's name on google or Luscious. I also believe that the Art/Game public intersect but not fully, and I think a game like this (who has received ~100k plays as of today) can bring new fans to the artists - I might be wrong though. I'll try to find/link the patreons of the artists in the next/last release.

- This is a just a quick-and-dirty game. It seems many people got that right: it's a small, quick game. It's straight to the point: exploring the bimbo/doll/drone kink. There's no "plan" or "future" for it, if I was an artist, and had tons of time to dedicate to a game, I would of course have made my own art, made sure the style is consistent across scenes etc. But it's not the case, it's just a fun project a whipped out in a couple evening and decided to share. Also, making a "storyline" or at least a detailed transformation like Madeleine unfortunately takes much more time and effort than I want to allocate to this small side project.

If you have any questions/bugs I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks to everybody who played the game, I'm glad so many of you liked it ;)
Thank you for the game, i really liked it

I'm sure there is some artist out there wanting to collaborate with you

Feb 22, 2022

- As noted in the game and description, and as you've noticed, none of the art is original. It's a collection of some of the best bimbofication/dollification content out here made by talented artists like ThePit, Minko, Vitalis and others, same for the backgrounds etc. (Note: I have altered some of it, especially for the camp). There's obviously an ethical side to that, but the game is 100% free, I don't benefit from it in anyway, and it doesn't contain anything you can't get in 2 clicks by simply searching the artist's name on google or Luscious. I also believe that the Art/Game public intersect but not fully, and I think a game like this (who has received ~100k plays as of today) can bring new fans to the artists - I might be wrong though. I'll try to find/link the patreons of the artists in the next/last release.

- This is a just a quick-and-dirty game. It seems many people got that right: it's a small, quick game. It's straight to the point: exploring the bimbo/doll/drone kink. There's no "plan" or "future" for it, if I was an artist, and had tons of time to dedicate to a game, I would of course have made my own art, made sure the style is consistent across scenes etc. But it's not the case, it's just a fun project a whipped out in a couple evening and decided to share. Also, making a "storyline" or at least a detailed transformation like Madeleine unfortunately takes much more time and effort than I want to allocate to this small side project.

Man i would love a continuation or something similar at least. Please let us know if you put something out in the future in here :)))

Aug 8, 2022
Man i would love a continuation or something similar at least. Please let us know if you put something out in the future in here :)))
I forgot to mention it, but I'm working on the rest of Minko's artwork - 5x3 girls just like for the Camp, should come out in a week or two. This V4 will probably will the last big update, we'll see :)

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
As the new version doesn't work on Joiplay, I searched and found an Android version, with links to earn money... I downloaded and uploaded it on Gofile.
Dollsville 3.0 - Android

Reactions: Theookta
Aug 8, 2022
As the new version doesn't work on Joiplay, I searched and found an Android version, with links to earn money (). I downloaded and uploaded it on Gofile.
Dollsville 3.0 - Android
For the next release I'll try to add a build for Android if Itch.io is ok with the size.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
For the next release I'll try to add a build for Android if Itch.io is ok with the size.
Thanks! I really enjoyed the game, found the idea very interesting. I think it would also be nice if you added GIFS instead of just images, many of the creators you use have several different GIFs

Reactions: Aereon1104

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, a bunch of guys on a pirate forum are complaining that the author has stolen the artwork... View attachment 1926787
Stolen assets games are trash, not because "stealing bad". But because:
1. they are low effort cash grab. which results in a plethora of problems.
2. the plot is twisted around to fit whatever art they managed to find to steal. where the correct way of doing things is to first write a plot and then get an artist to draw an already written scene.

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Stolen assets games are trash, not because "stealing bad". But because:
1. they are low effort cash grab. which results in a plethora of problems.
2. the plot is twisted around to fit whatever art they managed to find to steal. where the correct way of doing things is to first write a plot and then get an artist to draw an already written scene.
But didnt the game creator just say:
1. The game is 100% free, I don't benefit from it in anyway, and it doesn't contain anything you can't get in 2 clicks by simply searching the artist's name on google or Luscious.
2. This is a just a quick-and-dirty game. It seems many people got that right: it's a small, quick game. It's straight to the point: exploring the bimbo/doll/drone kink. There's no "plan" or "future" for it

so as far as this game is concerned, those points seem to be invalid?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes