• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Logout

Nov 26, 2019
interesting little game if you are in it (I am) and I prefer big hairy women to childish girls.
for the author good luck and stay strong, being in a niche kink is difficult position, the TFGamesite surely will welcom you better . may I advise you to place a system of hint or an intern voice to help make choices ?

Reactions: Demnor and RDAEG

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
interesting little game if you are in it (I am) and I prefer big hairy women to childish girls.
for the author good luck and stay strong, being in a niche kink is difficult position, the TFGamesite surely will welcom you better . may I advise you to place a system of hint or an intern voice to help make choices ?
There is a hint system in Preferences, but the game mechanics are poor.

Reactions: Logout

ColdLance

Nov 26, 2016
Anyone have the password?

You have to click the dildo, sign outside the bar and then the car.

I get through the back alley scene then get stuck.

Reactions: Melmoth99

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I copied your file into the Game file and it doesn't work - A new file is generated but not sure how it works in game. Do you have to activate it somehow?
Read that post again. Follow the in-game hints (Preferences, enable hints) until you need to unlock your phone.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So now i have to break a lock but all i can do is find a wrench and screwdriver and when i put the wrench on the lock she just says Hrmmmm
And the hint system doesn't work on this scene seems like

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So now i have to break a lock but all i can do is find a wrench and screwdriver and when i put the wrench on the lock she just says Hrmmmm
And the hint system doesn't work on this scene seems like
Looking at the code you only need two wrenches. Most locks are garbage and easily defeated by two wrenches in the loop.

Reactions: Melmoth99

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks that worked it did not let me find the second wrench originally for some reason
I suspect some code-refactoring might be in order. So many branches can get some coders lost. Happens to myself sometimes and I'll rip it all out and abstract it away into reusable modules. I love object-oriented-programming.

hrotgar3

Jul 12, 2020
Aside from 1 achievement, managed to get them all and to the current 'end of content' in the barn.

The realism of the furry art is something new that's for sure, but it's not completely off-putting.
There's worse out there, fappable... maybe?

Djoran

Sep 1, 2017
trrying to break the lock and my inventory menu has disappeared and I can't get it to come back happens every time I interact with the hinge.

Johnbowethejoker

Dec 28, 2016
trrying to break the lock and my inventory menu has disappeared and I can't get it to come back happens every time I interact with the hinge.
I had the same problem. It plays an audio file when she attempts to break the hinge. Let it play fully, click nothing until the text box pops back up.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Please keep this on topic. Talking about how much of a horror the game is, the OP image, etc. Is not on topic. Kink shaming and the likes is also against the rules.
While i wasn't on topic, i wasn't kink shaming, rather liked a comment i said i would have to remember in the future i could use elsewhere.
But to be more on topic i do plan to give this one a go when it's further along.
This game does look interesting, and one of the less disturbing i have seen.
Some in-game image previews would be nice however.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes