SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
My post was only kink-shaming if you consider AI garbling of genitalia a kink, still deleted in the 'cleanup'. I give zero shits if anyone wants to fuck a donkey, I'm not going to yuck your yum. But a vagina on a donkey girl should look either like a human vagina, a donkey vagina, or something in-between. AI art needs to be guided a curated, you can't just let the machines run amok adding extra holes to vaginas. That way leads to madness.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Wow what a game. It’s certainly unique. No kink shaming.

Is this going to have a beastiality tag? :unsure: :coffee:

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
I think its safe to say we've all seen some weird shit on this website, but man... just when I thought it couldn't surprise me anymore...

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Please keep this on topic. Talking about how much of a horror the game is, the OP image, etc. Is not on topic. Kink shaming and the likes is also against the rules.
I disagree with my post being deleted, didn't shame anyone just pointed out the misconduct of people rating a game based on screenshots without playing the game but w/e

Edit: it was also on topic

Reactions: Agent_Sleeper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Nooooooo..3/4 of this thread deleted. Lots of great memes destroyed. :(

AI really are taking 'perversion' to the next level!...I mean boobs around the pussy is definitely 'thinking outside the box'!!

View attachment 3311912

One thing is "next gen perversion level".... But the worst thing about this game is crappy AI art.. Double butthole/no hole/wrong placed hole, no clit..that's probably not part of the plot or transformation. :D

moogoo

Nov 15, 2019
i am starting to think some people just search Ai tag to complain in the comment section. here is a tip no Ai will be perfect yet especially when the subject is a 4 tit donkey girl, stop searching for it.

psychotyc

Jun 3, 2023
So I am going to ask how in the hades asking about pingpong balls is off topic. There was ZERO context or any other details other than asking about them. So as far as the kink shaming I think you might have missed the point. Literally asking if there was a specific item, didn't imply or suggest anything else.

Reactions: g55
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes