Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
I couldn't comprehend the thumbnail.
Seemed furry, but some places had skin, or maybe it was cowgirl on a werewolf, WTF is going on is what's in my head as i click to dispel my confusion.

I traded my confusion for terror.
I feel like a Lovecraft protagonist, i shouldn't have done that.

Nopeman1029

May 28, 2020
Anyone have the code for the phone? Can't get the unlocker to work and the only response the maker of it gave others was that no support would be provided so I figure I'll have no luck there.

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out. For anyone wondering you just have to place the file into the 'game' folder and THEN when you use the code 'DONK' it'll work.

Last edited:

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
Nice transformation thing, at least for those who are into it I think. (I for myself prefer it more shaved smoothly than covered in thick grey bristles :) ) Still like the transformation idea. And a donkey dominatix ist just fun in some way.

But the gameplay itself is a bit.. not for my taste, you do not really get hints for hidden puzzles, you just have to try all 1283 or such possible combinations of picking something up, do not pick up something, use the correct one of three possible answers, sequentially repeatet - or 15 or 20 mins later it is suddenly "game over" and the (forced after all) story path ends. Because you did not klick every pixel in each screen. And yes, I know there are hints you can enable hints in game. Which gives sometimes a short hint. And I think a "?" Button in UI would have been better here, to just give hints if you cannot really think of how to proceed.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
They got deleted. Too late.:HideThePain:
I couldn't comprehend the thumbnail.
Seemed furry, but some places had skin, or maybe it was cowgirl on a werewolf, WTF is going on is what's in my head as i click to dispel my confusion.

I traded my confusion for terror.
I feel like a Lovecraft protagonist, i shouldn't have done that.
I also am confused by the preview images. It says futa protagonist, but all of the images appear to be a woman. Well, that and it doesn't show much of the game itself.

Reactions: josephinewaters
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes