Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
-_- Fucking got a game over from something dumb kinda pissed me off.

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
:coldsweat: I'm sure someone will upload it on 10, but to be honest I would hope not :angel:
i really like your game and enjoyed a lot, wish you have a lot of good idea in new update and a lot of patrons, sad i dont have visa to donate money for your game :(

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Doppelganger 0.4.jpg
Progress report 0.4

Hey guys,
We are almost done with the version 0.4 of the game. We still need to retouch some of the renders and finish a few conversations.

About the girls in this version

Nichole - there won't be too much new content with her
Denissa - there are two new interesting events with her
Jasmine - for now she'll only clean the house and there won't be too much you can do with her, for now
Monique - we really liked the way this character turned out and we worked mainly on her.
Samantha - no new content
Carrie (the gym owner) - it looks like she's Denissa's best friend, so you'll have an event with her
Jacquie - is still living with her mother, but she'll come in 0.5.

We apologize for the fact that there is not as much content as we wished, but because the date of release for +40$ is on 10 not on 15 we lost almost a week of work and also, I'm a project manager at my company so I had to work extra to finish two projects, before I take my summer holiday and Cipciu could not add too much new content without me, but at least his renders are getting better and better.

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not sure if the dev is on if not someone should mention on the patreon that they need to fix the fight mini game bar speed or detection as it is abusrdly fast

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Not sure if the dev is on if not someone should mention on the patreon that they need to fix the fight mini game bar speed or detection as it is abusrdly fast
it slows down when you build up your fighting skills... at least it did for me. Go to gym and train fighting skills. Do it several times before trying to fight again.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Click once with the mouse and then you can use the spacebar to better time it. Click right before the cursor goes into the greyand you'll hit the small-ass target each time.

I wish they'd go back to the original character design for Nicole at least, the new one is not good at all, and a step back. Someone likes anorexic women (all the weight weny to make her face puffy/fat) or something. She has much les curves than she used to.

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
How to unlock fitness time achevement?
''First you need to go in the livingroom when Nichole is doing fitness and if your relationship with Nichole is at 'friends' level or more you are able to unlock this achievement. But your relationship with Nichole is not the only thing it's important in this achievement, but also the charm level. You need acceptable level.''

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Got it :) Had to do few more push ups to progress, but i can't train her anymore now, just watch her train?

hassancex

Jul 13, 2017
How do you train fighting.
you’ll need to follow Ervin on Tuesday and Thursday at 2 o’clock.Then you will lose the fight.After that Ervin will tell you where to train so after this event, when you’ll go in the yard you’ll see another option “Go to gym”.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
you’ll need to follow Ervin on Tuesday and Thursday at 2 o’clock.Then you will lose the fight.After that Ervin will tell you where to train so after this event, when you’ll go in the yard you’ll see another option “Go to gym”.
Sweet thanks bro.