Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I guess it depends on the requirements to fight. If people cheat there stats to max in the registry and can fight then it is not my dll that is the problem as I did not change the game code just the starting stat values.
Thanks for the response. I didn't cheat the registry just used your DLL. I did, however, use the gym training, could that have resulted in the skill going above 100? Like I said, really don't know about programming so not really sure what to expect.

U

User_10739

Thanks for the response. I didn't cheat the registry just used your DLL. I did, however, use the gym training, could that have resulted in the skill going above 100? Like I said, really don't know about programming so not really sure what to expect.
Nope, I went to the gym and I trained every morning anyways. Make sure you are using the latest release of the game because the first 2 had bugs preventing events from triggering. Also if it is the fighting you are missing maybe you are going on the wrong days. On Monday and Wednesday at 11 pm go to the pool and click wait 1 hr until 2am and Ervin will show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

toll

Jun 2, 2017
is there a way of changing Nicholes Trust, seems to be stuck on Bad. Also we talked about training her but I haven't got the option.

NVM I started again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gio

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nichole saw me doing pushups and asked to train her....But no new option appears during her yoga session in the living room....

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I fought through all the 4 fighters, but when I got to the last fighter, the slider in the mini-game wasn't moving. Am I doing something wrong?
P.S. I thought I was not training enough and actually skipped a week of fighting to go to the gym several times. then went back to fight and the slider was still not moving in the mini-game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Me too. all that I can do, is watch her do yoga...no touching.
You are playing version 3.3, the newest? That is supposed to be fixed then. And you need to start a new save with 3.3, not use an old one.

If you use an old save, when it's been mentioned they may cause problems, then not much can be done tto help you.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
You are playing version 3.3, the newest? That is supposed to be fixed then. And you need to start a new save with 3.3, not use an old one.

If you use an old save, when it's been mentioned they may cause problems, then not much can be done tto help you.
Looks like I have to start over. Should be pretty quick though, Since I already know what to do to get all the other achievements. Thank You for your response.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Looks like I have to start over. Should be pretty quick though, Since I already know what to do to get all the other achievements. Thank You for your response.
Glad to help. For what it's worth (FWIW) a new game doesn't seem to trigger this scene either. I am using a new game with 3.3 and she never seems to acknowledge that she watched the pushups, during her 11:00 am living room workout.

Not sure what the deal is, but she only seems to admire the pushups after 10am (when they all eat breakfast and the two othe guys leave), so not sure how to trigger it.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Glad to help. For what it's worth (FWIW) a new game doesn't seem to trigger this scene either. I am using a new game with 3.3 and she never seems to acknowledge that she watched the pushups, during her 11:00 am living room workout.

Not sure what the deal is, but she only seems to admire the pushups after 10am (when they all eat breakfast and the two othe guys leave), so not sure how to trigger it.
Well I did manage to trigger her recognizing that I was doing push-ups, then she says that I can train her, but for some reason, I didn't get the actual event to occur in the Living Room. I just get to watch her exercise then she asks me to leave. I'm going to start a new game and see if I can get it to trigger. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
he should really add an icon for the escape menu at the game screen where all the other menus are

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Doppelganger2.jpg

Hey guys,

It's been a while since we released the 0.3 version of our game. There are still a few bugs left for us to fix, but we decided to fix them for 0.4 version, because we don't want to delay anymore the next version.

This week we started the work on the 0.4, and here is what we hope to have in this new version.

• Monique will come live with us
  • Because right now the weekend seems pretty boring we are going to let we are going to let Monique stay home for the weekend, but also the Shooting tournament/training will be held in the weekends.
  • After reading a few suggestions, we want to add a smartphone. We were thinking of moving all the stats in the smartphone, however we are not really sure if it will be a good thing, however probably for this version there won't be too many things to do with it, but if it's a good feature we'll improve it in 0.5
  • Jasmine will come in the house, not sure if she'll leave with the family or it will only come occasionally, because we don't want to give the 'harem' sensation for this game, but this will the 40$ patrons decide
  • We are planning rework a little bit your relationship with the girls and also improve them
  • As you may know, a few weeks ago, the patrons decided that they would like a way for the player to be friends with Ervin, however this will be optional, so that being said if the player doesn't want to be friends with Ervin he can decide to keep fighting
  • Let's talk about Jacquie. I know you would like to see her in this version, but for us she will be our most precious stone. The pure/innocent girl, which hopefully will turn the player upside down, so she'll come home on 0.5 version because next month we will have the summer holiday so we will have more time to work on her.
  • There will be one more room. Jacquie's room and because the +20$ patrons decided that, Monique will help Jacquie becoming a woman, it's pretty normal for Monique to stay in her room
  • MOST IMPORTANT
    Our 40$ patrons will get the version 5 days earlier than the +5$ patrons. The reason for this decision was the fact that their help means a lot to us and we were not giving them enough.
That being said, this was what we planned for this version, however maybe some of the things will change, probably we will add other features while we are developing the game, but what we know for sure is the fact that "The Doppelganger - We got guests" is coming. So please stay tuned and don't forget about us. Your support means a lot to us.

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Still no idea how to progress with "Train me please"....is it bugged or what?