Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It was obvious that Ervin and Nichole had a relationship before Rocky came along. Once Rocky and Nicole start fucking, Nicole and Ervin become enemies, so Ervin resorts to spying on Nichole, and she turns him down when he pulls her onto him on the couch.
Well they may have had sex, but not sure about a lasting relationship. At least that was my impression when she said "I did it before" on the phone, not implying it was ongoing.

Thanks for the tips about fighting, will give that a try.

So no one else thinks that Nicole lost like 20 lbs everywhere but her head/face and gained it back there? She used to be curvy, now she's really thin with a rounder face and she loses her neck in some poses. Agree on the over bright/over big heads when they are talking.

I dunno who "redid" the renders, but Nicole and Lamont definitely look worse than they did before (as always, IMHO).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well they may have had sex, but not sure about a lasting relationship. At least that was my impression when she said "I did it before" on the phone, not implying it was ongoing.

Thanks for the tips about fighting, will give that a try.

So no one else thinks that Nicole lost like 20 lbs everywhere but her head/face and gained it back there? She used to be curvy, now she's really thin with a rounder face and she loses her neck in some poses. Agree on the over bright/over big heads when they are talking.

I dunno who "redid" the renders, but Nicole and Lamont definitely look worse than they did before (as always, IMHO).
I wasn't defining the type of relationship they had, just that they had some type of intimate relationship.

All the main character models look worse now IMHO, but if that means that content will speed up, then that's a small sacrifice. A game like Big Brother, on the other hand, has enough funding to have both.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is there any chance that Nichole will fuck Ervin? She sits on his lab in the living room and he peeks on her in the bath but that's all I cna get out of it.
Strange, i wanna see Ervin fired and you worry if him don't fuck Nichole?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm using 033 but "Train me" wont trigger the same, only the answer change.

U

User_10739

With my dll I got every achievement except 1, because my score with Nicole was too high I didn't get the 1 where you almost score with her. If you drop a load in her though it will send your relationship back to acquaintance and you will have to grind it out again.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Make sure your fighting skill is not above 100
Hi, I am one of these guys who desecrates your beautiful English tongue, : ) I have managed to rise all my stats but two: fighting and trust. I can understand the trust thing: after all I am fucking my boss' wife and stealing his money under his nose. But, where? where can I train myself how to fight properly? 'cause I achieved the train the wife (ended tickling her and touching). And, on the other hand, I have reached the no boundaries prize. You have to spy her in her room while she pleasure herself and offer her your help (hahahah). Ok, I am open to suggestions for the fighting thing.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I am one of these guys who desecrates your beautiful English tongue, : ) I have managed to rise all my stats but two: fighting and trust. I can understand the trust thing: after all I am fucking my boss' wife and stealing his money under his nose. But, where? where can I train myself how to fight properly? 'cause I achieved the train the wife (ended tickling her and touching). And, on the other hand, I have reached the no boundaries prize. You have to spy her in her room while she pleasure herself and offer her your help (hahahah). Ok, I am open to suggestions for the fighting thing.
Fighting was bugged on version 03 now i'm playing 033 and i have the option again to go swim/gym at 13Hr.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a mod where playing dices would always make you win (infinite money) and training skills would take 0 time out of your day. :eek:
A mod will be realy great.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not the conventional mod, just the lazy me doing stuffs.

What it does:
Courses don't take any of your time.
Playing Dices doesn't take any of your time.
You'll always win at dices (unlimited money).
Buying items doesn't take any of your time.
Reading wiki doesn't take any of of your time.
Ordering food doesn't take any of your time.
//after update (check the thread for a comment saying that I updated it if you want to know when)
No cooldowns on working out
No cooldowns on online lessons (You can get all the lessons with 0 hours of play time, because lessons take 0 hours, they costs money which you have unlimited amounts of and they have no cooldown time)

Installation:

I might improve it and actually make a button to increase stats but this was more of a pass time thingy while my head hurts ^^

Last edited: