Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
After playing the latest version I had a few thoughts: I wonder whether the thief lady could be the actual maid. In the scene we never saw the thief's face and during the interview maid said that she had seen this house before... That's what caused my suspicion :D Also, the character's faces during the dialogue are slightly too big for my taste. Nicole's face could also get a makeover. :)

toll

Jun 2, 2017
I'd argue that money isn't hard after a week or two. what does get my goat is the annoying fighting bar!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'd argue that money isn't hard after a week or two. what does get my goat is the annoying fighting bar!!
Tbh I haven't played the game, I might as well do and see what's up but might take me some time since I have no real excitement to play it... When I do I'll look into it and see if I can do something about it :)

phantom

May 13, 2017
Hi guys. It's my first time but I successfully altered Stats of Rocky and other relationship stats by editing registry of saved files.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I might improve it and actually make a button to increase stats but this was more of a pass time thingy while my head hurts ^^
If you are open to feature request, please remove the cooldown from studying and training.

Thank you for the mod.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't finished the current content yet but I'm really enjoying what I've experienced so far. Looking forward to more content.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
After playing the latest version I had a few thoughts: I wonder whether the thief lady could be the actual maid. In the scene we never saw the thief's face and during the interview maid said that she had seen this house before... That's what caused my suspicion :D Also, the character's faces during the dialogue are slightly too big for my taste. Nicole's face could also get a makeover. :)
How I get to the part where a maid appears? Thanks in advance.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Training seems to be working great but studying seems to be on cooldown.
As I've said I haven't played the game, studying = online lessons or is it something else?
Wait is it the wikipedia thing?

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
As I've said I haven't played the game, studying = online lessons or is it something else?
Yes, Persuasion, sneaking and charming. No worries if you don't update any further, whenever you decide to play and want to update the mod that will be great.

I already played this version with save edit but missed a couple of events and thought of replaying with the mod so no problems of waiting for a future release in a couple of months.

Thanks a lot for trying.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, Persuasion, sneaking and charming. No worries if you don't update any further, whenever you decide to play and want to update the mod that will be great.

I already played this version with save edit but missed a couple of events and thought of replaying with the mod so no problems of waiting for a future release in a couple of months.

Thanks a lot for trying.
Sneaky code is sneaky. It was doing the same code onto 2 different places. Fixed now :)

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
@TCMS if you could also make thiefs lose all the time in the minigame that would be great thanks

also im at 3.3 and i cant save, or how i save???

edit: think i found it and made it win like the dice game but with no saves im bored to advance all other again :p
if u want u guys can try it
edit2:found the save function finally omg

Last edited: