Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a cheat for money? How can I earn lots of money
Regedit: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CipciuGames\The Doppelganger]

Scroll down/Search:
SAVE1_Money(YOUR ID)
EDIT! and copy this: 0098967f

Game-> Load game-> Slot1 (and you see money)

Gratulation you have 9999999 Dollar :D

Enjoy :D

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hey guys why games which are UNITY cannot be ported to android while renpy games are ported by many people to android? Can anyone say

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I remember it had good quality images, would love to see them again but the game is a bit too grindy for me

Is it possible to extract the images?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys why games which are UNITY cannot be ported to android while renpy games are ported by many people to android? Can anyone say
I'm in the same place as you, so take my opinion as a grain of salt. I think is mainly because of coding, and it will (may) take longer to port it, and some devs doesn't have the time to port it sinc they are working alone. Also, if you are looking for a unity game, there is one (forgot the title) of a female protagonist, but I can't move from the language screen before the game crashes and kick me out of the game (at leadst for me).

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Do you guys know how to achieve the "King's Whore" achievement? I think that is the only one I have never seen.

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
If you drop a ton of water, which the author dashed off diluting his excuse and apology, he said that he gave his screw to others, and they screwed it up (of course, destroying all the drugs, we live in the Stone Age without online backups). In general, his superiors offered him another job, so he has no free time.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello, somebody can tell me please how the hell i can beat ervin ass on part when him and other 3 chicks are inside house? I ask cause that one where sayin hit is more than fast