Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
It's not working... Anyone with another clue ?
Hey! Im playing the mac-version, but Im betting it's the same as in Windows (0.41 btw). It's a "hit"-button bellow the fight bar. It's says hit on it, so simply press the letters with your mouse, mate :)

retbys

May 17, 2017
News about The Doppelganger
Oct 4 at 10:51am
Some of you asked us when we will restart the work, so yesterday we had a meeting and we talked about some things that we want to change in the future remake of the game and when we will restart the work.
For now we don't know for sure when the restart will happen, it could be in a few weeks or it could be next year, the only certain thing is that we will restart the work, but we want to make sure that we have a better game system until we restart. For the past few days I was looking into some nice tools that could make our development easier and faster.

That being said I'm not sure when we will start, but don't worry, we will release a better game, with better gameplay and better renders and when we'll have something stable to show you'll see.

Thanks for your support and please keep following us.

Reactions: Maericke and dbp5ca

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah... THEY were making the game on a laptop... AND it burned... AND they lost all the data but the renders, because of course they didn't lost the same renders they are going to use when they start from the beginning again... AND they didnt have any backups... AND they are starting the game from the beginning.
To many ands threaded by chance if you ask me. Also how does a variable number of people from 2 onwards work with one laptop?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so sad it was abandoned
That's pretty much how this goes.

Out of every 10 games that appear you are lucky if 1 gets finished.

Some get a few updates others get abandoned at the demo stage.

That's why a lot of us don't bother supporting them on Patreon. If they show signs of finishing something i'll throw some money in but most of the time it's a case of waiting to see how long before something gets abandoned.

My advice, don't get attached to a game, it probably won't go anywhere.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
That's pretty much how this goes.

Out of every 10 games that appear you are lucky if 1 gets finished.

Some get a few updates others get abandoned at the demo stage.

That's why a lot of us don't bother supporting them on Patreon. If they show signs of finishing something i'll throw some money in but most of the time it's a case of waiting to see how long before something gets abandoned.

My advice, don't get attached to a game, it probably won't go anywhere.
i do not pay for unfinished games myself
once a game is completed then i will donate some money if it is good ^_-
my piggy bank thanks me greatly since no games are ever completed lol

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
i do not pay for unfinished games myself
once a game is completed then i will donate some money if it is good ^_-
my piggy bank thanks me greatly since no games are ever completed lol
Like paying for completed games like any other normal games. Thats how every game should be treated.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Like paying for completed games like any other normal games. Thats how every game should be treated.
yep
standard practice
i do not even go for early acess games any more on steam . after what happend with godus