Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Dragonspire [v0.1]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It was interesting, have some flaws and some good points but i was enjoying till the LI i want was show and made us acknowledge she is getting around and with more than 1 at same time just to make it worst, well that just killed my mood to play this game seems its a game to skip

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What bothered me more in this game was the fact that you can't say no to your boss, i guess that was for the sake of the story but a mandatory sex scene is never a good option in my books, maybe the DEV could add a option for the MC to be able to resist and she would be surprised or something, because her character could be a interesting LI but starting with a mind control forced sex scene is a nono for me and already ruined her.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Initial feedback, typed as I'm playing;

-Opening white outline text on black background not great for people with less than perfect eyesight

-most games initial MC shower scene concentrate on his dick, this one didn't - thank you (y)

-There's no "fem dom" (although "mind control" is probably more appropriate) tag for the unavoidable forced sex with the boss. (n) Given the context with the pixie/fairy/whatever that scene may have worked better later in the game. Just a regular meeting with the boss to set up who she is before this particular scene happening in the next update as things progress ( just my opinion on story flow)

-Just something odd, but in some scenes MC looks fit and muscular, and in others he looks like me, chubby and out of shape (mostly when dressed). Probably just the clothing models/render. No biggie.

-Making Mindy aLindsey Stirling tribute instead of a cliché rocker chic was unique (y)

-kind of like the "dragon script" capitol letters

-so many games use kids carnival free music that sucks ass that I used to "mute all" on ever game before playing. I now give games a chance. Music pretty good and fits the scenes well. The only "flaw" (and it may just have been my playthrough) was that when Mindy was playing the music wasn't violin music. Not huge, still the right style for the moment.

- girls are all attractive and not exactly what you see in every other game. (y)

- every girl in the game immediately wants to jump on the MC without any work on his part (n) This might be due to the same reasons that his boss has a pixie/fairy/whatever in her office but other than his eyes changing color when he's talkin to himself in the bathroom the first time, we have no indication of anything.

- not much "big picture" story development. I have no idea why we should be following the MC, other than the fact that Lancastle has made a Ren'Py game about him.

Overall positive, will definitely be watching for the next update. I'm sure a lot of this will be explained soon and every game/VN takes a little bit to settle in. I think this has a lot of potential.

(y)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes