3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
1.png
Hello Everyone!
I am pleased to announce that the second prototype build is ready. It is still a prototype in which I am testing basic mechanics, interactions, and functions. The main features that are in the prototype are described below.

Synopsis
The main character is Letel. She is a girl who managed to escape from slavery and hide in the Summoner's hut. The Long Night has fallen outside, and we have time to find a way to finally escape from our pursuers. Those who have played The Last Barbarian know who Letel is. This game is about how she became the Goddess of Flesh.

2.png
Game Mechanics
Move around the Summoner's hut and interact with objects when your cursor is pointed at them [E]. To activate various scenes, you will need to interact with the magic table. Place an item on it and activate the rune. You will find some hints in the journal on the table.
3o.gif
First/Third Person View
While controlling the character, you can switch between first and third person view using the TAB button. During interactive scenes, use the special buttons in the upper right corner of the screen.
4o.gif
Quest and Dialogue System, as well as Saving
As you explore, you will update your journal and quests. Quests are automatically saved in the slot you choose. I decided to avoid the problems I encountered in developing The Last Barbarian and implement this at the very beginning of the game so that there is no need for extensive revisions later on.
10o.gif
Camera in Interactive Scenes
Since this is an NSFW game, it contains sex scenes. I have moved away from fixed cameras as in The Last Barbarian, and now you can use a free camera (to set any convenient viewing angle for you) and a first-person camera. If an active partner is involved in the scene, the POV camera will be available for both.
5o.gif
Realtime Money Shots
Just like in real life, everything ends with money shots. When the stream hits Letel's body, it leaves a mark. In this demo, they disappear after exiting the scene, as I still need to refine this functionality.
6o.gif

Detailed Animations
Each explicit scene is deeply developed. The change of positions is separately animated and uses multi-layered animation to make them as enticing as possible. Letel's emotions change depending on what is happening.
List of Scenes
  • Taking bath with tentacle
  • Chair masturbation
  • Tentacle chest
  • Skull guy blowjob
  • Skull guy missionary
  • Collect flower nectar
  • Evil plant tentacle scene
  • Elven Futa from behind
  • Elven Futa Cowgirl
7o.gif
Voice Acting
Penetration, touches, and body collisions are also dynamically voiced. Letel's voice changes during the scenes. Currently, I am using a very limited set of emotions, as this is a prototype build. The list of emotions will be expanded, as will their dependence on the character's preferences. What do I mean by this? For example, if Letel enjoys the scene, her moans will be enjoyable. If she is not particularly engaged, she will show that she is bored.

Character Customization
You can choose one of the presets for her body (slim, muscular, average, curvy, full-figured). Adjust the size of her breasts and nipples, as well as apply makeup. Some parameters are dynamic. For example, skin moisture (if Letel takes a bath, she becomes wet) or dirt (if you use the wrong spell, Letel becomes dirty). Currently, only one tattoo is available, and it is summoned by a spell. I am preparing a large set of tattoos and pubic hair styles for future updates.
8o.gif
Shaking physics
The breasts, abdomen, and buttocks shake. Currently, they do not depend on the character's body parameters, but this is a prototype, and I will refine this feature in the future.
9.gif

P.S.
This build is available for patrons on
And for Priest+ supporters on

jaimd

Jan 6, 2019
He didnt even finished the game or launched it on steam and already with another game

Last edited:

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Will there be the new version here ?
When the new one comes out, the old one drops public. Or someone leaks the new one here.It is pirating community, I do not upload my work here by my own. But I stay connected here with players,because I don't separate "paid" or "free" players

Reactions: kunkunman3000
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes