Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
That doesnt look like the full apply tho- if you use the brenna included "Lashes apply" as seen on the left here, it sets length upper and lower to 100, as well as the top point which makes them wider. Looks like this.
View attachment 3931338
Wow, that does seems a lot bigger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, I think I understand it now.

My suggestion, remove the Brenna's lashes, it is way too long, doesn't look like the right one.

Instead, load the G8 default one and apply this. It will increase just a bit. The morph is optional, but it's a nice touch.

1723657487123.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And then she comes home and gives me a big sloppy kiss :love:
damnit Joshy I think you are corrupting me with cummy kisses from other threads. I'm not into that sort of thing in real life. However reading your comment all I can think about is she comes home with a bit of cum still left over and she giving the MC a nice sloppy left over cummy kiss sounds kind of hot for some reason. probably cause it's a fantasy / thought I had and since it's all in my head sounds hot there but the moment it crosses into reality it wouldn't be haha.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
cuck night 003.png

The moment Luke truly lost Kathryn for life. Nothing would compare to her first ever DP.
Her marriage would now be one of extreme depravity.
Trying to recapture the intensity of pain, pleasure and guilt.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
You need to spam ghostlights everywhere like the pros do (me too!)
Yea, I'm starting to realise that.
Weird how when I first started with Daz3d, the lighting never seemed to be a massive issue. Now it's a sodding nightmare.
Ghost lights as in point lights!? What level of lum?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
cuck night 001.png

If only Luke was away to see the destruction of both Kathryn's delicious little fuck holes.
No amount of Kegel exercises will ever allow her to feel Luke inside her again, in the same way.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yea, I'm starting to realise that.
Weird how when I first started with Daz3d, the lighting never seemed to be a massive issue. Now it's a sodding nightmare.
Ghost lights as in point lights!? What level of lum?
No, ghost lights as in emissive surfaces that have a transparency of like 0.000001, it's basically a trick to make something that creates light, yet you can't see it in the scene; invisible to the camera (but its products are visible!). Hop over to zonegfx or renderstate (didnt see any packs on f95's asset release subforum), and grab something like the 'Iray ghost light kit one'.

Many other seasoned people may disagree with me, but imo the fundamental problem with daz base lighting is it sucks balls at capturing natural soft light. Natural soft lighting irl results from many reflections off objects we dont necessarily think of as reflective, but they still contribute.

IRL, when you're standing outdoors on a bright midday, but you're under an awning, it's not dark at all. You aren't in direct sunlight, but often it's still bright enough it can be difficult to see a phone screen (way brighter than indoors).

Yet, the same situation in Daz, characters outdoors but under cover will take on deep dark shadows - the rays traced off surrounding surfaces simply don't mimic real life. Thus, ghostlights fill this void.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No, ghost lights as in emissive surfaces that have a transparency of like 0.000001, it's basically a trick to make something that creates light, yet you can't see it in the scene; invisible to the camera (but its products are visible!). Hop over to zonegfx or renderstate (didnt see any packs on f95's asset release subforum), and grab something like the 'Iray ghost light kit one'.

Many other seasoned people may disagree with me, but imo the fundamental problem with daz base lighting is it sucks balls at capturing natural soft light. Natural soft lighting irl results from many reflections off objects we dont necessarily think of as reflective, but they still contribute.

IRL, when you're standing outdoors on a bright midday, but you're under an awning, it's not dark at all. You aren't in direct sunlight, but often it's still bright enough it can be difficult to see a phone screen (way brighter than indoors).

Yet, the same situation in Daz, characters outdoors but under cover will take on deep dark shadows - the rays traced off surrounding surfaces simply don't mimic real life. Thus, ghostlights fill this void.

Thanks so much for this advise. I'm currently learning about lighting but it seems to be more about portrait and ignores the situation of shadows caused by limbs and objects.

Cheers!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks so much for this advise. I'm currently learning about lighting but it seems to be more about portrait and ignores the situation of shadows caused by limbs and objects.

Cheers!
Trust me, just go to one of those sites i listed above, install something like the mentioned packs, and spend 30 minutes playing around with them, your life will be 20x easier and images will look much clearer.

Also if you didn't know, the tone mapping settings in environment setup can have a MASSIVE effect on how things look - try playing around with the "Exposure value" number (default is 13), and see how it affects things. Finally, most emissive surfaces in daz tend to use cd/m2 by default which is a crap scale since a) its too small and b) luminous intensity per area isn't the same as luminous flux per steradian.

1723816862057.png

Reactions: BlenderGuy