4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One scene I wasn't a fan of was when Luke touched that chicks breast in the shower. did he ever tell Kathryn? I can't remember.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
One scene I wasn't a fan of was when Luke touched that chicks breast in the shower. did he ever tell Kathryn? I can't remember.
was that scene a choice or forced cause I don't recall seeing that scene as I turned her down as I wanted to be faithful

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
was that scene a choice or forced cause I don't recall seeing that scene as I turned her down as I wanted to be faithful
I played it both ways, Luke hasn't told Katheryn about any of his indiscretions yet, in that scene she only allowed him to touch her breast, nothing else.

Reactions: Joshy92

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I didn't understand it a little bit, it says version 4.1, but when I downloaded and unzipped the file, there was version 0.4, which turns out to be a complete deception

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure he at least touches her breast for a second. But I could be mistaken it's been a bit since I played the first chapter.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Dev had some irl problems. And two months isn't a long time imo most of the big games on here get one update a year.
right, when the dev keeps setting release dates and then making excuses for why they didn't happen six months later then you can start to worry but 2 months is nothing.

Reactions: TimoF965

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't understand it a little bit, it says version 4.1, but when I downloaded and unzipped the file, there was version 0.4, which turns out to be a complete deception
unless you know for sure it's a different update most game I played the 4 would change if it's a new update but .1 usually just means bug fixes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Boy its been over 2 months since last update!
Yeah looks like it could be 3 months between this update? 24 or 25 April last one came out. There's been some personal issues he's had to deal with the last couple months.

He did a poll a while back as he was unsure if updates should be released every one or two months apart. Most people said 2. I said if he knows that there's going to be a delay where it will be 3 months wait or more. Release the update in two parts, 1.5 months split. It keeps the trust with patrons and supporters. As obviously the time between each update is getting longer. Would have been the perfect time to split the update for this one.

Reactions: TimoF965

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
In my experience the most efficient way to handle updates was always setting a reasonable expectation (2 months cycles seem fine) and then work a month and see where you're standing.
Telling people actual reasons for delays helps a lot as well.
And in the end: the most important thing is what you deliver, and so far the vast majority on here seem satisfied overall.
Me included.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes