4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Good update, I like the flashbacks that show that Kathryn isn't as naïve as people thinks she is and that she is just as perverted as Luke is if not more, it was also her choice to tease the landlord knowingly even when she saw he was jerking off to her, that had nothing to do with Luke. As for Luke's father, I hope this doesn't go down the same route anther well known game did by introducing the MCs father, I sort of lost interest after that because it started a storyline of cheating, but I do think Luke should come clean to Kathryn about any of his, what people describe as, 'cheating'.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A very cute FMC makes this game rather enjoyable.
Most choices come down to blatant game options to satisfy players rather than natural actions, but maybe that's how those situations unfold in real life. I wouldn't know.
Worth following to see where it goes.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: oldshoe

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The first date flashback scene gave some sense to the whole story imo. It shows that Kath is in her deepest mind a very kinky girl and that's why she has no issue pushing her boundaries now.
I tho her evolution was too fast but now it all comes together for me. Just natural mindset coming back to surface.
great update! I hope it'll keep going that way
yeah that was the best part of the update imo. You could choose to let Kathryn go wild and does make a bit more sense why she is a bit more open to doing things. Or you can go the path I did and not let her go wild as, I didn't feel it was right and kind of messed up to do with the context. Not to mention it makes her feel a bit to naive and stupid to go along with it. But the freedom to shape Kathryn in that scenario was excellent.

Good update, I like the flashbacks that show that Kathryn isn't as naïve as people thinks she is and that she is just as perverted as Luke is if not more, it was also her choice to tease the landlord knowingly even when she saw he was jerking off to her, that had nothing to do with Luke. As for Luke's father, I hope this doesn't go down the same route anther well known game did by introducing the MCs father, I sort of lost interest after that because it started a storyline of cheating, but I do think Luke should come clean to Kathryn about any of his, what people describe as, 'cheating'.
I do plan to go the path with the father on one save at least , there was something about it I liked but I think I know what game you are talking about. Yeah as long as cheating with the father once doesn't automatically take away choices and forces her to cheat on Luke with the father multiple times like that other game did I don't mind.

I do agree and think they should have a proper talk , if that is the direction the dev wants to go. I'm unsure if it's meant to be a open relationship game or just sharing the girlfriend. Because I didn't go with Clem scene as I don't recall Kathrynn ever having a conversation if Luke can fool around. I'm not going to cheat on Kathryn either at least until way later then i'll make that save , just to see the content once

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Incredible update.
Kathryn is very hot and the renders are overall well-done. The story progression, along with some flashback, is going well and the corruption path is leading towards interesting situations.
I know we've just received this new update but I can't wait to see the next one.

Good job dev!

Reactions: Will619 and oldshoe

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I have to say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
re-contextualizes her whole character, and I am not sure if it's a good thing yet.

It's like finding out that your GF/Wife was corrupted from the get-go, not because you yourself corrupted her. :unsure:
It all depends on how you play it. There are choices during that flashback.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well back to the pile. Good Renders and a pretty MC, Good Story build up annnnnd.... Nothing. :rolleyes: Another almost/coulda/woulda/shoulda but Nothing, the guy in the Gloryhole room could have at least gotten in ONE good pump FFS. Think I'm going to skip these updates until this time next year and MAYBE MAYBE something will happen by this time next year.

I'm thinking this title is going to be more for the White Knight Class on F95.
images.jpg 084.jpg

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I hate it when it happens like this, so much time wasted on a game you find out you didn't want to play, literally bamboozled, and it is not even an exception, for some reason many games with optional NTR go down this path. First the dev offers choices and then after a bunch of updates decides - nah fuck it, no more choices, I am tired of working on choices.
Wrong. You just made the wrong choices. I'm playing the sharing route and there's been none of that. It's all optional.

Reactions: edcl58

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wrong. You just made the wrong choices. I'm playing the sharing route and there's been none of that. It's all optional.
That's the exact statement that made me play this update thinking something would happen this update. I wonder what offended him, when the guy in the gloryhole looked at her ass. Or maybe the cop scene with the other chick, no idea.

Reactions: sagerock820

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
I want to preface this by saying that this game is incredibly hot, and very well thought-out, but I think a lot of these hot scenarios are "wasted" by ending too soon. Like, that trailer scene is great, we get a nice blowjob bukkake, but it would've been even nicer if we got to actually see her get fucked. You get the point. So I wonder if the dev will revisit the same scenarios in the future, where now those scenes will go "all the way", or if they will come up with completely different scnes.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I want to preface this by saying that this game is incredibly hot, and very well thought-out, but I think a lot of these hot scenarios are "wasted" by ending too soon. Like, that trailer scene is great, we get a nice blowjob bukkake, but it would've been even nicer if we got to actually see her get fucked. You get the point. So I wonder if the dev will revisit the same scenarios in the future, where now those scenes will go "all the way", or if they will come up with completely different scnes.
thats the problem with slow burn crap. Just keep the teasers long and sexual stuff short

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Who do you all think will be the first guy to get to have sex with Kathryn that isn't her boyfriend Luke? I think it's most likely Pat or possibly some random guy after what happened in v0.5.2 while Luke was roofied... Or some party they go to and there is a mix up while they have costumes on...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Who do you all think will be the first guy to get to have sex with Kathryn that isn't her boyfriend Luke? I think it's most likely Pat or possibly some random guy after what happened in v0.5.2 while Luke was roofied... Or some party they go to and there is a mix up while they have costumes on...
I think it depends how slow this dev plans to take it / story progression we get in the next updates. I would love to see the guy rat out the mobsters or find a way to so he can take that deal and get out of jail, then have him be the first guy for her. He feels like he be a good guy for her almost like a second boyfriend if you will.

If not him I think might honestly be Pat or random guy on the beach or something. If it doesn't happen in the next update then I think there is a chance it could also be either Nate or Pat . To early for me to really make a good guess it feels like it could be anyone but the guys living in the apartment complex.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
While I don't mind a slow burn, I really can't stand cockblocking, it would've been fine if Kath didn't have it in her to give that dude a blowjob, but for her to conveniently arrive at her stop left a bad taste imo. And then we're given the option to watch that creep fuck her only for that agency to be taken away from us... I wouldn't be bothered as much if these situations weren't falsely presented to us as choices that we could make. And the introduction of Luke's dad, for me personally it grosses me out, and I'm aware that's just a matter of preference, I just hope that avoiding his content wouldn't throw a wrench in the progress of the NTR path, so I hope opting out of certain characters doesn't affect upcoming scenes and available paths.
Other than that I loved the game a lot, really well made, and the scenes were all very hot.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I still confused between sharing and NTR in this game. Coz in my opinion Im not seen any NTR scene yet.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Who do you all think will be the first guy to get to have sex with Kathryn, who isn't her boyfriend, Luke? I think it's most likely Pat or possibly some random guy after what happened in v0.5.2 while Luke was roofied... Or some party they go to, and there is a mix-up while they have costumes on...
I think it will be someone they know. I imagine the other situations could have a less-than-great impact on their relationship.

IMO, "The Hole" Looks like it was built around the time of the Spanish Inquisition. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I still confused between sharing and NTR in this game. Coz in my opinion Im not seen any NTR scene yet.
it's more sharing but the last scene in the update has a scene id consider NTR during the flashback if you let her go all the way. Tho it's in bad taste in my opinion as it makes Kathryn feel stupid , naive and also like a cheater , since we are given the option to let her walk away and stop it and wasn't in any danger since we are given the option to walk away.

So this option to me feels like if you allow her to not stop it it's because she wanted it and comes across as someone that's doesn't care about Luke in the moment which makes her feel shitty imo. It has NTR feel to it at least to me cause it's on their first date, Luke has no idea that it even happened. I personally would consider it and Kathryn a cheater in that moment. Tho I can understand why some may not consider as such since technically it's a date and they aren't a couple yet.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes