4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
True, it definitely needs to be on the pure/sharing path, but maybe it has to be "forced" on that path because, as you've said, Kathryn already expressed a desire for kids to Luke on that path, having it as optional would be weirder in fact.

But it needs to be optional on all the other paths, as well as multiple possible paternities (but not too many, one specifically for Alex, one specifically for Luke's dad, and make a generic pregnancy ending if Kathryn got impregnated by any other random encounter).

If Bobby can do all of the above, this game will easily be 10/10 for me.
While I don't mind it on the non sharing save Kathryn is one of the few LI I wouldn't mind knocking up I rather it not be forced either nothing is worst than taking choices away even if it would make a bit more sense in the narrative. But I'm not sure if I would want Kathryn to get pregnancy on my sharing save if it's only comes in the form of a ending. But if it adds some branching / drama or issues for Luke and Kathryn to solve before the end of the game. Then I wouldn't mind her getting pregnant by another man. So yeah would have to wait and see what I would do on that save when it does happen

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just played the update.... um am I the only one that thought it was really short?
For me it felt decently long , longer than the last update. But it all depends how you play and how fast you read / play. I tend to play on a slower side as I usually check out every choice I can along the way longer if I have multiple saves or branches

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Just played the update.... um am I the only one that thought it was really short?
Considering the developer updates every month or two I felt the length was really good, well depending on your choices that is of course. I can't wait to finally see Kat unlock her hidden slut, she is one of the hottest characters in the NTR/sharing genre IMO. It may not be my favourite genre but I can still appreciate it for sure.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was actually close to deleting my account before this masterpiece came along. Now I get excited even thinking about the game.
Glad you didn't , honestly I don't think id ever get to that point. As id still want to play AVN's but id maybe not post on forums if I wanted to "quit" cause no way im gonna stop playing what I enjoy. But I do find spending time on these forums takes up alot more time than I thought id ever spend. so there are time I thought about trying to hang out the forums less but I honestly really enjoy all the interactions from my favorite posters on these threads ( you included)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
For me it felt decently long , longer than the last update. But it all depends how you play and how fast you read / play. I tend to play on a slower side as I usually check out every choice I can along the way longer if I have multiple saves or branches
Yeah maybe it felt short to me because I skip past most dialog as it bores me. I like some dialog that gets to the point but most of these games (this one included) don't seem to know to get to the point and have to drone on and on.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
My issue is when devs will conflate things that are very loosely related
Ok, that's fair. And thanks for the example. While I can tolerate it - not giving a choice or "force something on the player" is a way to tell a story or save time - I also rather like it to have the choices available if it is logical to have them. Having Sex with an gang is not "necessary" step to have a swingers party, but having met the gang before could be.
But I do find spending time on these forums takes up alot more time than I thought id ever spend.
Oh yeah, expecially now that I am reading in more talkactive threads. And I gave it up to even reat in A Wife And Mother, since you can literally get out of the thread for 2 hours and have 3 pages of text to read :D .
Especially if the developer is not in the thread, it often does not make too much sence to read them.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah maybe it felt short to me because I skip past most dialog as it bores me. I like some dialog that gets to the point but most of these games (this one included) don't seem to know to get to the point and have to drone on and on.
Really? I found the dialogue in this game done well. Enough to keep me reading scenes carefully, especially in search of clues to each character’s backstory. Meanwhile, you have games like “the DeLuca Family” whose dialogue starts off just terrible, and kills my interest in trying to give it a fair shake.

Reactions: TimoF965

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I don't skip any dialogue even boring dialogue ive read dialogue of a AVN that had chess matches and that was boring and the dev even included a skip button. I figure if im going to skip any dialogue I might as well not even play the game. The only thing I will skip is maybe lewd scenes if they are on the dark side of things at least I do that with another game that has a dark and light path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Really? I found the dialogue in this game done well. Enough to keep me reading scenes carefully, especially in search of clues to each character’s backstory. Meanwhile, you have games like “the DeLuca Family” whose dialogue starts off just terrible, and kills my interest in trying to give it a fair shake.
Wutttttt the butler had great lines!

But yes even games with great dialogue, the skip button often gets used which is why I hate rpgm so much.. the ability to breeze through makes the avn experience more light and recreational.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes