easy85

Apr 16, 2018
What do you guys usually use to MTL translate unity games?
Hell, what do you use to translate Unity games at all? Translator++ was supposed to have an add-on, but I can’t get it to work. Not guaranteeing I’d TL this game, ’cause it looks to be pretty long, but I might just like it enough to give it a go anyway. (Also depends on whether or not we’re expecting an official TL within a reasonable time-frame.)
Yeah unfortunately the tool I use for RPGM games doesn't work with Unity games, so I have no idea what I can use to just MTL it. Mainly want it for UI and Key words, not trying to get the dialogue to be coherent.

Considering Samurai Vandalism hasn't been translated yet by Kagura Games after nearly 2 years of them announcing it, Witch of Eclipse isn't going to get translated for a long time.
XUnity Autotranslator set up with BepInEx loader can use Sugoi Offline Translator which is DeepL highly optimized for japanese games (VN, eroges), mangas, etc.
Translation is decent with issues being mostly line breaking but even this can be configured to be more manageable. The speed of translation is 0,2-0,5s per line on my crappy Pentium G4600 and 1050Ti (with enabled CUDA and ctranslate2) which means it's over 10 times faster than google.
However, this can be only setup on a clean version of the game so hopefully whoever will upload the game won't mess it up with ReiPatcher (which is an alternate method to use XUnity Autotranslator that's "easier" to install but modifies game's files) and use BepInEx instead (you need to copy-paste it into the game's folder so it's even easier than Reipatcher). This will also enable to use other unity plugins, which includes plugin for decensoring - if the game will allow it (if assets themselves will be censored then nothing can be done but if just applied mosaic, it can be removed with a plugin).

If you want more instructions:
https://f95zone.to/threads/vulvaldi...collection-v1-00-acerola.112114/post-10771172

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
XUnity Autotranslator set up with BepInEx loader can use Sugoi Offline Translator which is DeepL highly optimized for japanese games (VN, eroges), mangas, etc.
Translation is decent with issues being mostly line breaking but even this can be configured to be more manageable. The speed of translation is 0,2-0,5s per line on my crappy Pentium G4600 and 1050Ti (with enabled CUDA and ctranslate2) which means it's over 10 times faster than google.
However, this can be only setup on a clean version of the game so hopefully whoever will upload the game won't mess it up with ReiPatcher (which is an alternate method to use XUnity Autotranslator that's "easier" to install but modifies game's files) and use BepInEx instead (you need to copy-paste it into the game's folder so it's even easier than Reipatcher). This will also enable to use other unity plugins, which includes plugin for decensoring - if the game will allow it (if assets themselves will be censored then nothing can be done but if just applied mosaic, it can be removed with a plugin).

https://f95zone.to/threads/vulvaldi...collection-v1-00-acerola.112114/post-10771172
I cannot thank you enough, thank you so much for this.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020

Hopefully once the game itself comes out someone does the deed and uses this as the basis for the MTL and patches it so then they can post the download link for the game

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023

I thank ye for this valuable information.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Hopefully once the game itself comes out someone does the deed and uses this as the basis for the MTL and patches it so then they can post the download link for the game
Well, if somebody decides to translate the whole game, then ChatGPT might provide even better translation than Sugoi. Not sure about the speed or the cost but there are already tools that use AI for automatic translation (Mtool for rpgmaker games).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, if somebody decides to translate the whole game, then ChatGPT might provide even better translation than Sugoi. Not sure about the speed or the cost but there are already tools that use AI for automatic translation (Mtool for rpgmaker games).
I'd be happy to take a commission and translate this one. It would be a MASSIVE full-time job, however, so it'd be higher priced.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So it's official then. The sequel will release before Kagura translates Samurai Vandalism lol. Let's hope they don't get used for the Eclipse Witch translation.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i hope its not in seprate parts like samurai vandlism when its download

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Only a few hours left until midnight hits over at Japan and the day officially turns to March 31st, keep your eyes and wallets peeled people!

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017

I always find myself struggling with newer Unity games, BepInEx never seems to work for me not even MelonLoader.

For those that read this, confirmed that theBepInEx works fine on this game's unity release! Have Fun!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes