Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

s20091147

Oct 2, 2019
I saw people saying "the blue teddy in the tent". I mean, I dont see the teddy. I've even cleared the game 3 times.
everytime i cleared the game. it keep asking me whether I save my clear data or return to main menu. Am I playing the wrong version? I need help guys.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
hmm hey I had to re-download the game, but the text in chat is in japanese. Can anyone give me some advice to how fix that?

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Sad, I want to get into this game, but I can't comprehend what's happening because the machine translation is the worst I've seen and menus are all in Japanese. I hope this game gets a decent translation, so I can give it a real go.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Been a while since I checked but still no Pregnancy Tag here when MC and side kick can literally get pregnant even before they leave the first town (besides Main MC going to the east path to "meet" the second one) by repeatedly getting captured by the guards for being naked, resisting arrest and getting defeated xD

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Ello eberywan,

So, is there anyway to uh, 'pre-load' the MTL? Can't say that I enjoy waiting for the dialouges to be translated and the move onto the next part.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Ello eberywan,

So, is there anyway to uh, 'pre-load' the MTL? Can't say that I enjoy waiting for the dialouges to be translated and the move onto the next part.
You can setup Sugoi Offline Translator and depending on you computer you can get the delay to less than 0,5s per text line. It's faster on potato PC, too because google throttles translation requests for free version. I have pentium g4600 with 1050Ti and with enabled CUDA and ctranslate2 (see instructions below) translation is near instant (per line).

Translation is miles better, too.

All instructions and links are here:

It's basically clicking a bunch of .bat files and editing text files. 10+ GB on your drive is needed. ~3 GB to download + additional 2.6 GB if you want to setup CUDA for faster translation on nvidia gpu.
I suggest to setup BeInEx+XUnity.AutoTranslator+SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll (basically copy correct files to correct location as in instructions) somewhere on your drive (one for x86 version and one for x64) so when you get some Unity game you just copy the whole thing, run the game, exit the game, edit configuration file to setup Sugoi plugin (optionally: enable cuda, ctranslate2, short delay or batch translation if your GPU is strong) and re-launch the game. So you only do steps from 3 to 5 from the guide for every next game.

Or you can wait for somebody to post their translation file if they played it from start to finish while waiting for all dialogues to be translated...
Oh, and be sure to remove existing auto translator (remove BepInEx, Autotraslator and reipatcher folders) from the game before copying and running it with new BepInEx+auto translator+sugoi. It might still not work with patched exe so you probably have to download trial from dlsite and copy game exe from there... Blame uploader for pre-patching the game with the worst method to apply auto translator (uploaders: just download BepInEx + XUnity.AutoTranslator release for it and merge folders so we can have clean exe and can use other plugins together with translator instead messing up the game's files with reipatcher).

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Someone can shared save with all scenes plz ?
fifty Second this as 50 or so people asked before me lol 100% save, too bothersome to convert jibberish to Japanese to edit the save data.dat files.

Oh quick one also wanted to say, there is an update version of this game final MTL. This is the old version 1.00.

Last edited:

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
Anyone have ver 1.03 of this game? It said that it fixes Nina events. I can only find ver 1.02 across the net.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote