Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
04. BepInEx is not included and not needed, if i understand it correctly using both Reipatcher and BepInEx together it causes problems. Correct me if im wrong.
Then don't use them together - use BepInEx only.

Dec 2, 2019
Still need to know if someone has/can share the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt with more text. In my old pc a line can take a whole minute to translate. My own .txt only has been filled 75 kb.
You should try the CUDA mode for sugoi translator, the lines will pop up immediately. Needs GPU series 10xx and beyond though. You also have to reinstall sugoi translator by deleting everything related to Sugoi translator and reextract Sugoi from scratch and not launch the game. After that run the CUDA script here , run the script corresponding to your GPU, launch the game after all things are updated and enjoy the speed.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
since this was a long convo here, in my opinion oneone1 and acerola did make the best (by far) hentai/eroge rpgm/wolf games for a long time, if it comes to quality and gameplay (not including the unity games since i have not finished a single one yet), im not saying they make perfect games, it can always be better but compared to every single other game in that genre they are on a different level, maybe technobrake? (sry not sure if spelled right) can be counted close to it with karryn´s prison now considering the gameplay, despite of karryn´s appearance being different compared to most usual hentai girl appearances, personal taste tho.
Anyway while im not big on this game right here (it feels like a step backwards), its still a good game on its own, also you guys need to keep in mind Acerola had/has 2 collab projects at the same time...
They worked on this game here and this one at the same time, the last one releases in June.

Well not going into it any more, the actual reason i came here, was to share the Update 1.02, making it ready to be shared (testing) and will upload it in a bit, just letting you know, i will update this post in around 30minuts +-.
Just reading this I can tell this is based on your personal taste and not overall :unsure:
Like if you want to say they make the best adventure NTR games then sure(Edit: sorry circles like exist so thats not really true, I forgot they existed but they have a new game coming out soon).
but if you are trying to leave that genre then definitely not. I Don't want to make it seem like I don't like them all I want would be some variety away from what they usually do(Though you could say the collab kinda does that slightly:unsure:).

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
From what i've seen the enemies in One1 games are customized versions of the defualt enemies in RPGmaker games that you see in a lot of games and then new ones they have made etc. And One1 does try with their stories, I swear every damn game i'm met with confusion about routes. So with the enemies in particular i don't think that One1 isn't trying so much as they are working with what they have got, Sangan rpgmaker sprite = Custom made Sangan cg etc, it'd look really lazy/careless if a sangan sprite turned into a totally different creature in-fight (which a lot of games do, but not one1.) so one1 cares about atmosphere worldbuilding etc.

TLDR One1 is great but this was not.

Honerable mention "beaten to death game ideas" is sometimes called branding. You dissing the brand bro? HE DOESN'T LIKE THE HATS! Personally, I think it's One1s niche and they do it very well, keeps getting better at it too imo
I have seen other devs change it up and add variety over time and to me OneOne1 seem to have a bigger team and budget than most circles. So I don't see how it would be a problem to use different enemy types.... after farming for scenes in one game the enemies would feel repetitive but bringing them back for 4 games and using a similar premise for a school adventure feels like you haven't stopped playing the old ones. However I doubt this would matter to people who are too busy fapping to care about such things :ROFLMAO:
Well I don't mind they keeping the same "brand" but at least have CG variety ;)

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
cant find other scenes of the wolf girl other then the first one, cant do the brother H=event.
feel like the game might be broken

Sep 12, 2018
Well, my conversation with Wiseman_Crimson is going a bit off-topic, so Imma gonna put that stuff in a spoiler.

Meanwhile, specifically for this game, 1.02 is already out for it, which fixes more stuff. I haven't tried to get my hands on it yet though. I probably won't bother with more versions of this game until I hear that they add the second set of animations in the gallery and some other stuff. Or maybe I won't bother until/if a translation comes out. Hard to say.

We'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
You should try the CUDA mode for sugoi translator, the lines will pop up immediately. Needs GPU series 10xx and beyond though. You also have to reinstall sugoi translator by deleting everything related to Sugoi translator and reextract Sugoi from scratch and not launch the game. After that run the CUDA script here , run the script corresponding to your GPU, launch the game after all things are updated and enjoy the speed.
I have amd. Swapping the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt with one that have more text doesn't work?

Jan 4, 2018
How do u use this
Try these together and maybe even win the last fight in save 32 and the CG menu should be enabled with all except all the dresses. The first Shared.dat file didn't work for me either or worked partially idk why so I switched things and it works for me now. 1648758656981.png

Reactions: lokipeste

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
not sure if its just me but...
it might happen that if the "History" function (LT on xbox controller) is used while in a scene, the game might freeze at least when using auto-translation version (not just mine, also happens with the 1.0 version from OP and also with other sites version´s), i did not test it on the vanilla version yet.

It does not always happen tho, so far it only happened with the first scene when you leave the village to the right and run through the area to eventually meet "someone". Happens consistently on that "someone´s" scene if you are longer than 3+ seconds in History mode. Just giving a headsup to not use this function while in that scene, just in case.(or "Save" before you get there if you plan to use that function)
Besides that scene, i did not have that happen to me any more, so far.

*Edit*
Okay i tested it with the Vanilla 1.02 version and no problems at all.

The Auto-Translation can break animations (these are sometimes also used in some text scenes) which results into Freeze of the game/crash.

Not sure if its because of some Config-Settings, i doubt it but needs further testing...
Im more surprised nobody even mentioned these problems here. While on other forums they went wild about it...im confused.

Last edited:

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
Scriptexception: lcm/001m(14, 17): 0. 0 は不正な数値です I understood only delete the file this Scriptexception and se

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Still need to know if someone has/can share the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt with more text. In my old pc a line can take a whole minute to translate. My own .txt only has been filled 75 kb.
+1

People here are teaching you how to fish when all you've asked for is the fish smh xD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote