Unity Completed Vulvaldia Intersection ~Saving the World with Semen Collection~ [v1.03] [Acerola]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Being real here Both Acerola and OneOne1 games have literally been loads of copy and pasted CG and monsters from their older games with slightly altered plot of their first successful games.
I don't see the point in playing them when it's just a CG swapped recycle of the past game they made because they are too scared to make anything new since it may fail.
Like the last different game Acerola made was that Phantom Thief Celinna game years ago, at this point both Acerola and OneOne1 are on Norn/Miel/Cherry Kiss Games tier caliber of games :censored:
I honestly thought the collab would let them do something different but it's just a combination of their beaten to death game ideas. Thus I can't understand why people get hype every time these two circles release a game :unsure:

To understand why a LOT and I do mean a LOT of people like both ONEONE1 games and Acerola games, we have to go around a bit.

Imagine a couple. Neither partner is particularly attractive, nor particularly unattractive. Neither of them really stands out. Neither of them is godlike at sex or whatever. Yet things still get spiced up when one of them does something a little new, or dresses up with something the other finds hot, or if they try out sex in a car for the fuck of it. Or any other number of small things that make the sexual relationship fun. Even if it's the same two people, with the same average looks, with not particularly impressive skills in sex.

Acerola and ONEONE1 games are like that. They're not necessarily the best in this or that aspect, and overall they may even be considered average. However, with each iteration, they change enough to make themselves new and exciting for a lot of people. The girls might be similar from one iteration to the next, but there's enough difference in the details to make it all fun again. The stories might have similar beats, but again, the details can change everything pretty heavily. Even the games themselves change various small aspects as ONEONE1 and Acerola experiment with different mechanics.

For both circles, I've played their games for ages now. For Acerola, I seriously started with Demon Queen Melissa, and played every one of their RPG focused games since, and even dabbled in some of the NTR/Cheating games. I can honestly say that while each individual iteration didn't have huge changes in the game-play, they have definitely been changing various things and they've been experimenting a lot. ONEONE1 I started really following at around that one game that was a side-scroller who's name I can't remember. They too have changed a plenty of things, albeit subtly, even in their pure RPG games.

The complexity of Ideology in Friction is MILES ahead from what they had in their earliest RPG games. Sure, the combat is simplistic and whatnot, and that hasn't changed much, but the story, the routes, and the free roam events have been improved massively.

All in all, these two circles have good formulas filled with fun stuff. You don't need massive sweeping innovations and improvement to keep things fun. Consistency is its own form of quality.

I'm often hype for these games, because no matter what, I know that I'll have a lot of art from artists with styles I enjoy, stories that I can enjoy once translated, and plenty of variety in terms of what the characters get put through.

All that said, I do agree that this is one of their weaker releases. It's not surprising, since both circles are new to Unity and also, this is the first time they've ever worked together like this. Acerola has been working pretty much exclusively with Wolf RPG for a looooooooooooong ass time now, and they only dabbled with animations seriously once in their entire career. It was to be expected that this title would be iffy, no matter how much they tried to hype it out. It doesn't help that the circles have fairly different tones for their games, and it's pretty clear even without understanding the story, that they struggled to find common ground.

It's likely while there's only the one girl in ONEONE1 style, and also why the game doesn't seem to be promoted or sold by ONEONE1 at all.

Sep 12, 2018
To understand why a LOT and I do mean a LOT of people like both ONEONE1 games and Acerola games, we have to go around a bit.

Imagine a couple. Neither partner is particularly attractive, nor particularly unattractive. Neither of them really stands out. Neither of them is godlike at sex or whatever. Yet things still get spiced up when one of them does something a little new, or dresses up with something the other finds hot, or if they try out sex in a car for the fuck of it. Or any other number of small things that make the sexual relationship fun. Even if it's the same two people, with the same average looks, with not particularly impressive skills in sex.

Acerola and ONEONE1 games are like that. They're not necessarily the best in this or that aspect, and overall they may even be considered average. However, with each iteration, they change enough to make themselves new and exciting for a lot of people. The girls might be similar from one iteration to the next, but there's enough difference in the details to make it all fun again. The stories might have similar beats, but again, the details can change everything pretty heavily. Even the games themselves change various small aspects as ONEONE1 and Acerola experiment with different mechanics.

For both circles, I've played their games for ages now. For Acerola, I seriously started with Demon Queen Melissa, and played every one of their RPG focused games since, and even dabbled in some of the NTR/Cheating games. I can honestly say that while each individual iteration didn't have huge changes in the game-play, they have definitely been changing various things and they've been experimenting a lot. ONEONE1 I started really following at around that one game that was a side-scroller who's name I can't remember. They too have changed a plenty of things, albeit subtly, even in their pure RPG games.

The complexity of Ideology in Friction is MILES ahead from what they had in their earliest RPG games. Sure, the combat is simplistic and whatnot, and that hasn't changed much, but the story, the routes, and the free roam events have been improved massively.

All in all, these two circles have good formulas filled with fun stuff. You don't need massive sweeping innovations and improvement to keep things fun. Consistency is its own form of quality.

I'm often hype for these games, because no matter what, I know that I'll have a lot of art from artists with styles I enjoy, stories that I can enjoy once translated, and plenty of variety in terms of what the characters get put through.

All that said, I do agree that this is one of their weaker releases. It's not surprising, since both circles are new to Unity and also, this is the first time they've ever worked together like this. Acerola has been working pretty much exclusively with Wolf RPG for a looooooooooooong ass time now, and they only dabbled with animations seriously once in their entire career. It was to be expected that this title would be iffy, no matter how much they tried to hype it out. It doesn't help that the circles have fairly different tones for their games, and it's pretty clear even without understanding the story, that they struggled to find common ground.

It's likely while there's only the one girl in ONEONE1 style, and also why the game doesn't seem to be promoted or sold by ONEONE1 at all.
I am not talking about being new to unity at all or saying they didn't get better art or varying events though.
My main issue with them is their copy and pasting of things and I'm glad you brought up their NTR content because that's just been getting worse as it goes on. You mention consistency but I also mentioned the circle "Norn/Miel/Cherry Kiss Games" this latest games comment section sums it all up Pirate Booty and the Bukkake Buccaneer.
As much as I understand people wanting constant new games and updates it's not sustainable...either the quality in story drops or game functionality takes a hit over time progressively getting worse. We have triple AAA studios as evidence to this and in regards to consistency I would rather a circle make a GOOD game in the time they can handle it rather than spiting out multiple low effort work. This is just the way I see things going currently :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I am not talking about being new to unity at all or saying they didn't get better art or varying events though.
My main issue with them is their copy and pasting of things and I'm glad you brought up their NTR content because that's just been getting worse as it goes on. You mention consistency but I also mentioned the circle "Norn/Miel/Cherry Kiss Games" this latest games comment section sums it all up Pirate Booty and the Bukkake Buccaneer.
As much as I understand people wanting constant new games and updates it's not sustainable...either the quality in story drops or game functionality takes a hit over time progressively getting worse. We have triple AAA studios as evidence to this and in regards to consistency I would rather a circle make a GOOD game in the time they can handle it rather than spiting out multiple low effort work. This is just the way I see things going currently :unsure:
I'd say that this boils down to what makes a game "good" by your standards. As far as I'm concerned, ONEONE1 and Acerola both have been improving their games, just not in all aspects that apply to each circle's games. You say that the NTR games have been getting worse, but personally I think they've been getting better with more options and more variety. However that's a matter of perspective.

I'm also not sure what you mean with "copy-pasting" here.

Do you mean code? Yeah. That makes sense. Why wouldn't you reuse some of the code if you're not changing that aspect of the game? This isn't a triple A studio after all, they only have so much time to work on things, and so many people to do said work.

Do you mean art? I certainly haven't seen that myself. Sure there are similarities, but that's inevitable when you use the same artist, and they do work in plenty of distinction anyway, Acerola with outfits and whatnot, ONEONE1 by making their central protagonist fairly distinct in each work... aside from having big boobs. But curvy protagonists are pretty much their staple.

Do you mean story? I don't think you can say that, because for any kind of story, the details matter. Just because there are common elements doesn't mean that the details don't create distinct enough stories that stand on their own. A story doesn't need to be the next Wheel of Time to be good, especially for Hentai games.

Honestly, the only real case of copy-paste that I genuinely remember was with Yukino, who is a side-character in TH-Claire, and who is then re-used as the protagonist of a NTR game. However, if my memory isn't failing me, that happened because for whatever reason, she was insanely popular. Though don't quote me on that, because she was my least favorite female character from TH Claire, so I didn't care for her NTR game either.

This game too, aside from re-using game elements from previous titles, I don't see what copy-paste you're talking about. Even then, it kind of doesn't really count since it's a mixture of what ONEONE1 did for combat, and the altered system from the Tear game. But from what I can tell, the story overall is fairly different from previous titles aside from the usual excuse to get sloots to collect cum. And even then they tried to switch things up a bit with the fact that both girls start off virgins and you can avoid losing said virginity if you really try.

Even if the system seems bugged right now... because the girls don't lose their virginities if they get caught and gangbanged because you let the global lust gauge accumulate... >.>" This game has a lot of issues. >.>"

Sep 12, 2018
I'd say that this boils down to what makes a game "good" by your standards. As far as I'm concerned, ONEONE1 and Acerola both have been improving their games, just not in all aspects that apply to each circle's games. You say that the NTR games have been getting worse, but personally I think they've been getting better with more options and more variety. However that's a matter of perspective.

I'm also not sure what you mean with "copy-pasting" here.

Do you mean code? Yeah. That makes sense. Why wouldn't you reuse some of the code if you're not changing that aspect of the game? This isn't a triple A studio after all, they only have so much time to work on things, and so many people to do said work.

Do you mean art? I certainly haven't seen that myself. Sure there are similarities, but that's inevitable when you use the same artist, and they do work in plenty of distinction anyway, Acerola with outfits and whatnot, ONEONE1 by making their central protagonist fairly distinct in each work... aside from having big boobs. But curvy protagonists are pretty much their staple.

Do you mean story? I don't think you can say that, because for any kind of story, the details matter. Just because there are common elements doesn't mean that the details don't create distinct enough stories that stand on their own. A story doesn't need to be the next Wheel of Time to be good, especially for Hentai games.

Honestly, the only real case of copy-paste that I genuinely remember was with Yukino, who is a side-character in TH-Claire, and who is then re-used as the protagonist of a NTR game. However, if my memory isn't failing me, that happened because for whatever reason, she was insanely popular. Though don't quote me on that, because she was my least favorite female character from TH Claire, so I didn't care for her NTR game either.

This game too, aside from re-using game elements from previous titles, I don't see what copy-paste you're talking about. Even then, it kind of doesn't really count since it's a mixture of what ONEONE1 did for combat, and the altered system from the Tear game. But from what I can tell, the story overall is fairly different from previous titles aside from the usual excuse to get sloots to collect cum. And even then they tried to switch things up a bit with the fact that both girls start off virgins and you can avoid losing said virginity if you really try.

Even if the system seems bugged right now... because the girls don't lose their virginities if they get caught and gangbanged because you let the global lust gauge accumulate... >.>" This game has a lot of issues. >.>"
TH Claire is what most of their game models are based on with some weird added excuse to collect cum as you said.
Like Leanna's Slice of Life game just slightly alter it and you get Stolen Newlywed Monica. I tried Monica recently and it's basically just a scene collector with barely anything to adventure other than one of the ways you pay back debt. I don't really consider character cameos from other games when I say reused CG xD
For example in OneOne1 you let your character have sex at the bar and this guy brings you to a motel run and bangs you,

Then you are sleeping in a motel in a different city but it's exactly the same room as before and some NPC assaults you....the next scene is the inn keeper banging you in that room but all three scenes your character is in the same position and only the dialogue changes. There's usually pregnancy in the recent games but it's usually the same scene with the monster baby swapped. The monsters in this game Mountain Banbit, Goblin and roper were in there 4 past OneOne1 games looking the exact same they didn't even try to change a single detail. This is what I mean when I say recycled CG and scenes.
As for Acerola's NTR stories they make less and less sense as more come out as characters are made dumb and powerless even though they are high level adventures just so sex can happen. I mean it's hentai don't really expect high grade writing but when you said story you honestly lost me there :unsure:
Switch it up by starting off as virgins? They always start off as virgins especially the NTR centered ones unless its the forced Acerola scene at the start explaining how you collect cum xD
No I am not talking about this game in particular but past stuff as I thought this would be unique.
Will save criticism for this when a proper translation comes out.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
If Samurai Vandalism is OneOne1 putting out low effort, then every other Hentai Game is literal dumpster garbage. OneOne1 has been non stop improving their works. Going all the way back to Ogre Fighter which was a poorly drawn Side Scroller with the weirdest animation, to Samurai Vandalism which is the best selling Hentai Game on Dlsite and the game hasn't even been out for a year yet.

Sep 12, 2018
If Samurai Vandalism is OneOne1 putting out low effort, then every other Hentai Game is literal dumpster garbage. OneOne1 has been non stop improving their works. Going all the way back to Ogre Fighter which was a poorly drawn Side Scroller with the weirdest animation, to Samurai Vandalism which is the best selling Hentai Game on Dlsite and the game hasn't even been out for a year yet.
They are very talented in animation I honestly think they would do better in anime and what competition does it really have in art other than the recently released Karryn's Prison? :unsure:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
They are very talented in animation I honestly think they would do better in anime and what competition does it really have in art other than the recently released Karryn's Prison? :unsure:
In terms of recently released games, the second Vitamin Quest is petty solid. The CGs look good, and their Sprite animations have improved.

But yeah visually Samurai Vandalism broke the ceiling. The animations look amazing and are very fluid, and most of the CGs are just extremely detailed.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, my conversation with Wiseman_Crimson is going a bit off-topic, so Imma gonna put that stuff in a spoiler.

Meanwhile, specifically for this game, 1.02 is already out for it, which fixes more stuff. I haven't tried to get my hands on it yet though. I probably won't bother with more versions of this game until I hear that they add the second set of animations in the gallery and some other stuff. Or maybe I won't bother until/if a translation comes out. Hard to say.

We'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
since this was a long convo here, in my opinion oneone1 and acerola did make the best (by far) hentai/eroge rpgm/wolf games for a long time, if it comes to quality and gameplay (not including the unity games since i have not finished a single one yet), im not saying they make perfect games, it can always be better but compared to every single other game in that genre they are on a different level, maybe Remtairy? (sry not sure if spelled right) can be counted close to it with karryn´s prison now considering the gameplay, despite of karryn´s appearance being different compared to most usual hentai girl appearances, personal taste tho.
Anyway while im not big on this game right here (it feels like a step backwards), its still a good game on its own, also you guys need to keep in mind Acerola had/has 2 collab projects at the same time...
They worked on this game here and this one at the same time, the last one releases in June.

Well not going into it any more, the actual reason i came here, was to share the Update 1.02, making it ready to be shared (testing) and will upload it in a bit, just letting you know, i will update this post in around 30minuts +-.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made it a Post of its own..

Included:
Game v1.02
02. Game v1.02 with Reipatcher Auto-Translation

Info:
The Reipatcher version has nothing translated, it translates automatically when you launch the game but only normal text, some things can not be translated in this way, im not sure why, i assume thats because the text is part of the UI-Picture or something like that. We will need someone to manually translate it i guess.

02. Simple way to see if it works is to open the Options (4th button from left to right in mainmenu), after the Sound-Stuff it should translate some of the text on the right side. (Left side has to be translated manually by someone who knows how)

03. I changed some settings in the translator config to make it look better than OP version, not perfect tho, thats hard to manage obviously.

04. BepInEx is not included and not needed, if i understand it correctly using both Reipatcher and BepInEx together it causes problems. Correct me if im wrong.

Here the Link:
<--i will take it down in 2 Days for safety reasons of my Account (scared of Game-Uploads)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want the japanese changelog open the readme in the folder with "Locale Emulator" or do the usual thing for Japanese stuff

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
Jul 26, 2019
Being real here Both Acerola and OneOne1 games have literally been loads of copy and pasted CG and monsters from their older games with slightly altered plot of their first successful games.
I don't see the point in playing them when it's just a CG swapped recycle of the past game they made because they are too scared to make anything new since it may fail.
Like the last different game Acerola made was that Phantom Thief Celinna game years ago, at this point both Acerola and OneOne1 are on Norn/Miel/Cherry Kiss Games tier caliber of games :censored:
I honestly thought the collab would let them do something different but it's just a combination of their beaten to death game ideas. Thus I can't understand why people get hype every time these two circles release a game :unsure:
From what i've seen the enemies in One1 games are customized versions of the defualt enemies in RPGmaker games that you see in a lot of games and then new ones they have made etc. And One1 does try with their stories, I swear every damn game i'm met with confusion about routes. So with the enemies in particular i don't think that One1 isn't trying so much as they are working with what they have got, Sangan rpgmaker sprite = Custom made Sangan cg etc, it'd look really lazy/careless if a sangan sprite turned into a totally different creature in-fight (which a lot of games do, but not one1.) so one1 cares about atmosphere worldbuilding etc.

TLDR One1 is great but this was not.

Honerable mention "beaten to death game ideas" is sometimes called branding. You dissing the brand bro? HE DOESN'T LIKE THE HATS! Personally, I think it's One1s niche and they do it very well, keeps getting better at it too imo

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote