kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
use that link to report the bug maybe they fix it, make sure you have a screen shot of the pop-up error, they make reply back in a few days.

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
my god.. i can't do it..
its just - The Eclipse Witch ~ A MTL Chronicles ~
somebody can say me what is pink balls with heart doing?

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
my god.. i can't do it..
its just - The Eclipse Witch ~ A MTL Chronicles ~
somebody can say me what is pink balls with heart doing?
They raise your H-exp (by 50 points, I believe)
in order
Mouth
Boobs
Vagina
Anal
Exposure (Exhibitionism)
Pink.jpg

Right, and the only one separated from the bunch is to get the enemies on heat and launch H-attacks on you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LoLderon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheEclipseWitchAWitchsChronicles-1.0.1MTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrKnorke

Mar 21, 2019
I defeated the Demon Lord in his Castle, so what now? Where do I have to go after that? Or is the game just finished there?

hakore

Jul 17, 2021
Holy shot, this made the game so much better ,ty. Playing CT2 Cuda with offline sugoi translator feeling so smooth.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, Impossible for me to play the game, error at the start of new game " ScriptException :scenarios/sys_gamestart "

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
So it's much faster than using google, understand... but is the translation quality better too?
hmm, I would say it is. There are for sure fewer sentences where I just give up trying to understand. Pronouns still don't work, because Japanese. I just like this because it doesn't rely on google - I couldn't get it to tl more than a few lines before needing to reload the plugin, now it just works and as a bonus the quality is IMO higher.

Kuran2020

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know which enemy that does this H scene in battle, I been looking around but can't get to this H scene in battle.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Apparently only those who're using Windows 7 leaving the first area will get a crash. It seems that on Windows 7 the game unable to play a cinematic intro causes the crash. I tried using Windows 10 and 11 and it works fine. Not sure what's the cause of the cinematic intro unable to play to begin with.
I dont have windows 7 so cant test it myself, but sometimes these problem can be solved by installing a codec pack (which is nearly a must in xp era to play some games)

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
A simple fix for the atrocious translation times and general atrocity that is google translate:

Find AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
in /BepInx/config

Change
"DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False"
to
"DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True"

and change
"[Service]
Endpoint=Google Translate "
to
"[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate"

Which the BepInx already has as an option from the beginning. It is beyond me how it's still Google translate as default when it produces nothing but an aneurism when you try to read what it puts out.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
A simple fix for the atrocious translation times and general atrocity that is google translate:

in /BepInx/config

Change
to

and change
"[Service]
to
"[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate"

Which the BepInx already has as an option from the beginning. It is beyond me how it's still Google translate as default when it produces nothing but an aneurism when you try to read what it puts out.
I'd give you a hug if I could, literally my savior.

BudgetBaller

Jul 8, 2017

in /BepInx/config

Change
to

and change
"[Service]
to
"[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate"

Changing it to DeepLTranslate made it so nothing gets translated whatsoever now. Setting the other option to true helps, but i feel like im missing something with changing google translate

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded from a different place. redownloaded the game here and changing it to deepl works fine, thank you :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes