muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wait, what's B Path? How can you tell she's on it?
There are three successive boss battles about halfway through the game which, upon losing, will send you to a prison camp and lock you into the B route. Beating all three bosses will make you escape instead and send you on the A route.

Edit: you can refer to the flowchart.

CakePebble

Jun 2, 2022
Tried this one out and it looks like it will be just the type of game I want, but the MTL being so incomplete is making me not want to try. Going to be bookmarking it and coming back later to see if it's got a better translation.

Reactions: Trandeck

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
anyone know how to find the correct stone ?
View attachment 3082779
I don't know if you got through that quest but for anyone else that got stuck at the same quest, you must take only the ones with "actual" stone name for each colour. Let say like, for blue it should be Aquamarine, not Aku+some weird name(like Akuma marin). I'm sorry I couldn't give the pictures for exact location for each stone. Also most of the correct stones are the ones that need a bit of walking further.
Edit: info correction

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So have they made any mention of official translation or an append edition yet? All I can see from their DLSITE blog is some other game that says it's support site exclusive what ever that means.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Tried this one out and it looks like it will be just the type of game I want, but the MTL being so incomplete is making me not want to try. Going to be bookmarking it and coming back later to see if it's got a better translation.
The translation is incomplete, because whoever uploaded the game in OP used SugoiOfflineTranslator, which most people don't have installed, so you only see translation cache instead of on-the-fly translation.

Either follow this guy's instruction https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-v1-0-6-oneone1.158364/post-10895620 to install it. Or change \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini "Endpoint=SugoiOfflineTranslator" to something that works.

Reactions: Mikufan39
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes