MShepardNC

Mar 26, 2022
for the life of me i cannot find this merchant in the guild for the birth thing. i've checked after every mission, every event, and it's not as if she's not pregnant according to the doctor.

Either i'm doing something wrong, or my game is screwed up somehow

Maike03

Oct 3, 2018
I'm playing on Android through Winlator, But I have a problem that sometimes the game crashes, does anyone have any idea why this error occurs?
I believe that it's seriously because of my processor, which is 4Ram, and Winlator asks for one with 8RAM.
Even with this crash I'm still able to play so it's great, it's a shame it's at 25 FPS.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The explanation is literally on the OP. Please read the first post before making questions. I asked the mods to put the info there, it was put, and people still ignore what is written.

Man don't get me wrong, I understand someone would get troubles if it wasn't explained, but it's literally there. That's what happens when you don't read the posts before downloading. Your answer is there.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
This is the weirdest translator i've ever seen.....there is no rhyme or reason, it can do nothing for over 10 minutes, or it can have a wall of text translated in seconds.....bizarre.....

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
This is the weirdest translator i've ever seen.....there is no rhyme or reason, it can do nothing for over 10 minutes, or it can have a wall of text translated in seconds.....bizarre.....
What do you expect, MTL
We can wait next year, Kagura will pick this

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Played a lot of ONEONE1 games but for the life of me I can't tell how the H-combat works in this one. I use the H-skills to only do "2hp" then a H-cut will happen I can do this a few times, then it just turns into the NPC I am fighting taking over and doing a near endless H-loop.

Scv76

May 7, 2018
anyone know how to get the MTL to work? or any alternatives?
3 minutes for installation and 1.0.7 with "semi normal" english translate in your hands (just use standalone "Rei Patcher" version)

Amyzzz

Oct 18, 2023
I'm playing on Android through Winlator, But I have a problem that sometimes the game crashes, does anyone have any idea why this error occurs?
I believe that it's seriously because of my processor, which is 4Ram, and Winlator asks for one with 8RAM.
Even with this crash I'm still able to play so it's great, it's a shame it's at 25 FPS.
Ey, Can you send me a tutorial of how to play it on winlator?

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes