p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I wonder why Oneone1 did not make an append for this game. That was a classic to their business model for their past games, adds CG + content. Did this game sell poorly compared to other past games or are they moving on from making appends or did they not like this game setting/ IP, or maybe they just wanted to move on to another game (their new game does not look good).

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I wonder why Oneone1 did not make an append for this game. That was a classic to their business model for their past games, adds CG + content. Did this game sell poorly compared to other past games or are they moving on from making appends or did they not like this game setting/ IP, or maybe they just wanted to move on to another game (their new game does not look good).
They specifically stated that the eclipse witch was meant to be a smaller game compared to samurai vandalism, and I guess that extended to their decision of not making an Append/Big Update for this game
Which is a huge shame, this game had so many wonderful characters in it, I was sad none of them got additional scenes in the end
Specially Aletta, I know for a fact she was more popular than Liz, part of me was hoping she would get a spin-off with her as the main character or, hell, even a prequel starring her as the protagonist, but I fully admit this is just copium on my end

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes