3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Liked the remake so far. Didn't get past the first sex scene because of bugs, but it was pretty good. Characters models look better this time with better facial impressions imo. I like that it starts before becoming a superhero. You will probably get some comments about how passive the mc is here, but don't let it bother you, it's pretty clear that you're setting it up for character development.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Hey, I'm a new fan. I've been playing the pre-remake version, and I liked it pretty much. I love the girls and the UI design, and I think you've got some big potential here. However, I cannot say that I enjoy the story, the worldbuilding, or some of the characters' personalities. It's like a G-rated cartoon, but with sex and gore. like the main character's and the archer kid's nonsense immaturity at their age and position as hero trainees trained since kid, How the entire heroes and villains system work...Really, put away the sex and the gore; it's like a live superhero drama show for kids that I've watched since I was a kid. Before the remake, I really hope you will somehow fix the story, since the idea of a teenage hero trainee struggling to deal with both the problems of a normal teenager and the responsibilities of a superhero's successor and then slowly growing into both a competent man and a hero is really great. Beside that, you already have some really great characters with great potential storyline like stinger, jamiah, mackenzie and shadow knight so I do have high hopes for the game.

Well, putting all that aside, I also want to ask you about the reason you made the decision to remake the whole game and how you intend to develop the game overall? I mean, you kinda kind of can just remake the game with the same idea, but now it is a whole new thing. I haven't played the remake yet, and I'm sorry for writing this before doing that; my internet connection was kinda fucked while I was writing this. I am just really curious. thank you.

And please forgive my suckass English. Something may be confusing to understand and fucked up gramamar, i will very appriciate if you point those things out to me.

Edit: Just finish the game. Fuck, it take fucking 2h to download that fucking file. All I have to say is THE GAME WAS FUCKING GREAT so far ! I love the new story, the writing., how you manage to take over the old characters in the new game....(sorry, it 3:30am, my brain is devasted, just know that I love it very much). Though, gotta say that the rendering make things look kinda weird... is it the lighting or something ? because everything look way too shinny than they should, especially Mac's lips (yea, it....weird) or maybe it was my computer ? I'm not sure....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BlazingBob

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is good so far, decent characters, curious to see where it goes. Would be good if your actions could affect the girls being steered away from the macho idiots or falling for them

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
yo is there any fix? it stuck to at the gallery after mackenzie scene, I tried restarting the game but still have the same problem

Reactions: BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
yo is there any fix? it stuck to at the gallery after mackenzie scene, I tried restarting the game but still have the same problem
Hello, it's been pretty hectic recently but I will be releasing an update sometime next month. This will make some necessary fixes and add some more content. Thank you for your patience! <3

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I clicked Ignore on the Error page, come back to the gallery and then clicked return. Then I was in the bedroom of the MC. But I had to do it twice befoore getting there! :ROFLMAO: o_O

Reactions: cib64

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Just want to say kudos dev. It's rare someone is able to pick up on all the shortcomings of their game and turn it around the way you did. There's always room for improvement, but I'm pretty impressed honestly. Looking forward to more, best of luck on future development!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Just want to say kudos dev. It's rare someone is able to pick up on all the shortcomings of their game and turn it around the way you did. There's always room for improvement, but I'm pretty impressed honestly. Looking forward to more, best of luck on future development!
I'm so glad to hear that you had fun! Thank you so much for playing and I'll try my best to keep this going! <3

Ryefleex

Jul 4, 2020
wait why it has to be like this? I love the game, but suddenly it's abandoned? why it has to leave me cliffhanging

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes