3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, F95 folks! Just wanted to hear your opinion regarding an important change to the game. This stems from my realisation that a lot of reworks/remasters in the AVN scene haven't been met with the most positive of reactions. What I am currently working on is technically a rework, although I believe (feel free to correct me) that it's a little more than that. Apart from graphical changes, the story, the characters' backstories, UI, and pretty much everything has been changed. I fear that if I released it as THE ELITES: Reworked Version, people might assume that it's just a graphics update.

Which is why I have been thinking of renaming the game for this release. I have already asked people from my Discord community and my Patrons about this but I'd like to get your opinions as well. Thanks!

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Hello, F95 folks! Just wanted to hear your opinion regarding an important change to the game. This stems from my realisation that a lot of reworks/remasters in the AVN scene haven't been met with the most positive of reactions. What I am currently working on is technically a rework, although I believe (feel free to correct me) that it's a little more than that. Apart from graphical changes, the story, the characters' backstories, UI, and pretty much everything has been changed. I fear that if I released it as THE ELITES: Reworked Version, people might assume that it's just a graphics update.

Which is why I have been thinking of renaming the game for this release. I have already asked people from my Discord community and my Patrons about this but I'd like to get your opinions as well. Thanks!
You can name it as you want as long the story is great (y)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019

Dont even bother saying its a rework, just keep going as usual, like many other games. adding the "remake" tag both locks you into a name, and also makes people thing its from a old game.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

"The life and time of BlazingBob" e.e, just kidding, i guess there's no need of rename, just fire this gun and see what happens, story was great so far, if u did an upgrade, everyone will love it

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Left my honest thoughts on the rework in my updated review. But to sum it up, i like the darker approach of the old ver. New one feels like a shounen anime with the wimpy Mc who, if im not wrong, will discover his powers later on. Very overused concept. But i'll still follow this and see how it develops :)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Too early to say anything about the rework, but the older version wasn't that far ahead in story either, so I have no feelings about that older version.

I have to say though I kind of like more of this version of "he gets his powers later" because the last one he felt too much like an eternal sidekick, and maybe now we can have more of a MC with protagonist energy.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think I tried this before, but can't remember. Either way, I do like this remake. I like the build up instead of rushing the super powers. Setting the stage, characters, background, etc. I enjoy the build up to it all before the major stuff hits. But yeah, this is pretty good so far.

I'm usually against forced sex/relations in most games, but the girl it ended up happening with, was the girl I was planning on going for anyways lol. Hopefully in the future, we'll have choices on that stuff though and not have every girl forced on us without choice. I don't see a harem tag, so if this is a single LI game, then forcing girls on us is a bad thing. But if it's going to be a harem, I guess it won't matter too much (though I think most would still prefer the choice on who we are with instead of having them forced on us).

But besides that, interested to see where this will go. Thanks and best of luck with the rework of your project. ;)

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 2201675

OVERVIEW
You were an outcast for most of your life, bullied relentlessly throughout high school as you strived to fulfil your late mother's wish and finish college. Your mundane world gets flipped on its head after a school field trip incident gives you superhuman abilities. Suddenly, the frail, nerdy, and wimpy old version of you is no more, and you decide to put your newfound gifts to good use - to be Empire City's protector.
Experience the life of both a superhero and a high school student. Meet and form relationships with a bunch of beautiful girls. Uncover a myriad of dark and sinister secrets and become the superhero you were always meant to be!
*NOTE: This game has been totally reworked and is completely different from the previous version.*

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-12-13
Developer: BlazingBob - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 [REWORKED]
OS
: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English
Other Game: Class of 2014
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 2201679 View attachment 2201639 View attachment 2201640 View attachment 2201641 View attachment 2201642 View attachment 2201643 View attachment 2201644 View attachment 2201645 View attachment 2201646 View attachment 2201647 View attachment 2201648 View attachment 2201649 View attachment 2201650
Plz let this be harem right??? Harem????????

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this version is WAYYY BETTER.

I like how we are starting from ZERO to HERO.

The other one i didn't like how we was already a HERO basically without even experiencing the hardships of the mc.

I also didn't like how we was some robin side kick.

I hope we can develop our OWN power and not be a sidekick this time as well and make a name for ourselfs and not just A SIDEKICK to the real hero.

My only complaint is the forced sex.

I don't mind the first one but I hope it's not gonna be a recurring theme. Forced sex is a no no and it personally turns me off from a game.

other than that complaint this rework is better.

I do hope we can be able to be a villian if we choose as well but by the way the mc claims how much he love superheros it seems it will only be 1 path which is ok but a man can HOPE!

the bullies need there ass kicked and the mc is basically a bitch as expected for a zero to hero right? I hope he man up sooner than later because I can't handle a weak mc for long who can't stand up for himself.

But I do love zero from hero tropes so gonna thug it out with him being weak.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What is with this trend to use shields wrong? Yes, lets hold it sideways so we waste time, AND energy, blocking blows against.....nothing. Cause we sure need to protect the air BESIDE us rather then something moderately more important. Something that the length of the shield is intended to protect, rather then unoccupied air.

Picky, unimportant things that you don't need. Like LEGS.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello! It's me, BlazingBob, and I'm here to respond to some of your questions/concerns.

- First off, with the bugs and the Fantasy Scene in general. I know this feature, as of right now, is a bit rough. I have now contacted a friend that codes for me, and I'm hoping that this will all be fixed for the next update. As for the forced sex in this scene, I'm sorry if this was a turn-off for some of you. I'll be mindful of it next time and will even look into redoing the scene.

- Next, with the MC. Even during the testing phase of this update, some of the people that I've talked to weren't the biggest fans of this new MC. May it be because he's too much of a wuss, or that the zero-to-hero trope has saturated the mainstream media for decades now, I've seen the complaints. My response would be to ask for your patience as I, alongside the MC, go along this journey. Self-improvement is a big theme of the story and I hope that this will be evident in MC's journey. He will not stay like this especially when he gets his powers. As for the trope being reused, I agree, but I hope that you still give this a shot.

- In terms of the "darker" theme of both the MC and the old version, please do not worry as this will also be present in New Blood. Like I said earlier, MC will go through an entire arc of character development and self-improvement, and along the way is a phase of darkness and the temptation to stray from the good path. It will come, but not right away.

All in all, thank you so much for giving my game a shot! I am well aware that this is not a perfect game, but I am quite happy with the improvements that were made. I promise to learn from my mistakes and your input. I've began work on a possible patch/update and will inform you of more details when possible. Again, thank you so much! <3

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Never really liked this "zero to hero" approach. I feels like it's just an excuse to create a bottom of the barel loser so some guys can self-insert. It's also easy to develop i guess since they suck so bad there's nowhere else to go but up...which seems kind of lazy?

I like the superpowers tag so i'd keep folllowing and hope this will change quickly.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Never really liked this "zero to hero" approach. I feels like it's just an excuse to create a bottom of the barel loser so some guys can self-insert. It's also easy to develop i guess since they suck so bad there's nowhere else to go but up...which seems kind of lazy?

I like the superpowers tag so i'd keep folllowing and hope this will change quickly.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I, though, believe that an interesting story can still be told despite following this approach. I'd appreciate it if you still gave the game a shot <3

Reactions: sonhot

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hello! It's me, BlazingBob, and I'm here to respond to some of your questions/concerns.

- First off, with the bugs and the Fantasy Scene in general. I know this feature, as of right now, is a bit rough. I have now contacted a friend that codes for me, and I'm hoping that this will all be fixed for the next update. As for the forced sex in this scene, I'm sorry if this was a turn-off for some of you. I'll be mindful of it next time and will even look into redoing the scene.

- Next, with the MC. Even during the testing phase of this update, some of the people that I've talked to weren't the biggest fans of this new MC. May it be because he's too much of a wuss, or that the zero-to-hero trope has saturated the mainstream media for decades now, I've seen the complaints. My response would be to ask for your patience as I, alongside the MC, go along this journey. Self-improvement is a big theme of the story and I hope that this will be evident in MC's journey. He will not stay like this especially when he gets his powers. As for the trope being reused, I agree, but I hope that you still give this a shot.

- In terms of the "darker" theme of both the MC and the old version, please do not worry as this will also be present in New Blood. Like I said earlier, MC will go through an entire arc of character development and self-improvement, and along the way is a phase of darkness and the temptation to stray from the good path. It will come, but not right away.

All in all, thank you so much for giving my game a shot! I am well aware that this is not a perfect game, but I am quite happy with the improvements that were made. I promise to learn from my mistakes and your input. I've began work on a possible patch/update and will inform you of more details when possible. Again, thank you so much! <3
Sounds good and all and happy you can be able to GO TO A DARK PLACE down the line. I do agree the zero the hero format is overused and old but I AM a sucker for a good zero to hero so I for once is excited to see where this goes as long as it's compelling enough to keep me interested. I just hope the mc can get out the loser stage sooner than later which can open up a possible dark path or stay on the hero path.

but something else you didn't address.. what about the forced sex?

was that a one off or is it going to be a recurring theme? Nothing is more important than CHOICE when it comes to these AVNs unless this is a kinetic novel? And I don't think it is.

also i think it's already is, Is this going to be a harem as well? The mc said something about it but he was just day dreaming.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds good and all and happy you can be able to GO TO A DARK PLACE down the line. I do agree the zero the hero format is overused and old but I AM a sucker for a good zero to hero so I for once is excited to see where this goes as long as it's compelling enough to keep me interested. I just hope the mc can get out the loser stage sooner than later which can open up a possible dark path or stay on the hero path.

but something else you didn't address.. what about the forced sex?

was that a one off or is it going to be a recurring theme? Nothing is more important than CHOICE when it comes to these AVNs unless this is a kinetic novel? And I don't think it is.

also i think it's already is, Is this going to be a harem as well? The mc said something about it but he was just day dreaming.
That was a mistake on my end, relationships and hence, sex scenes will depend on whether the player wants it or not. Unless you’re referring to the Fantasy Scene in the gallery? Because that is non-canon

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I liked the reworked version for the most part, I think in the original the pace of things was a little to fast and we started off the story already as a 'hero', so I appreciate the fact we are starting more at the beginning of the story before this happens, as for the zero to hero, not something that personally bothers me as long as it doesn't tend to drag on too long, I don't think many like to play a wimp MC for that long without progression.

The forced sex scene, not something I'm usually for but didn't really bother me in this instance as Mackenzie is nice.

Couple of questions if possible to answer, in the original Allison was the best friend if I recall correctly, was there a reason this was changed to Mackenzie in the rework? and I assume all those in the character profiles are going to be LI's, are they going to be it or will more be added in the future?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes