3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Version 0.2 TESTER is available!
Maybe you should give a report to the mod that this game is actually updated(even it is just rework/bugfix). It will make this thread appear in the latest update again and make more people discover this game.
And I must say the weapon of blood angle look too plastic for me, is she a villain or hero?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlazingBob

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheElites-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
BlazingBob i dunno if this is a bug but i'm experiencing almost 100% cpu usage and crippling my laptop performance when the sex scene came up. this is the first time it happened while playing AVNs.

edit: checked also with my pc, how tf is this game eating 70% of my cpu? is this a freaking AAA game?

this game eats more resources until the sex scene stops. reaches 10% from the start up to 80% of my cpu until the climax
1665307161449.png
1665307263193.png

1665307395007.png

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
BlazingBob i dunno if this is a bug but i'm experiencing almost 100% cpu usage and crippling my laptop performance when the sex scene came up. this is the first time it happened while playing AVNs.

edit: checked also with my pc, how tf is this game eating 70% of my cpu? is this a freaking AAA game?

this game eats more resources until the sex scene stops. reaches 10% from the start up to 80% of my cpu until the climax
View attachment 2090433
View attachment 2090437

View attachment 2090439
This is not an exception. It is bad coding/planning. The dev is using the show function of the renpy for the videos. I don't think he knows that if you use one Show function after another they stack. Meaning while one video is being played, another one is being played in the BG. And honestly, the game comes with a lot of basic issues...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Superheroes? I'm down to play this. I'm always surprised by how many gems I miss. From the overview and tags, this seems like my kind of game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlazingBob

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
... become the superhero you were always meant to be!
Awww.

I always felt like a supervillain in a superhero costume.

Is there a clinic somewhere that will help me transition?

{If the transition involves a chastity cage i'll stay a hero, if it's all the same to you, though...}

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So...is this release supposed to end really abruptly after you meet Jamiah in her room?
MC internal monologues : "You sure did a damn good job" and it just cuts back to the main menu screen. Compared to how V0.1 ended this seemed really short and unfinished.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018

View attachment 2090433
View attachment 2090437

View attachment 2090439
Hey ! I confirm that I have the same problem during lewd scenes. And I'm not running it on a potato btw. You can see that the CPU usage is increasing everytime there is a new animation in a lewd scene. Never seen that before in a VN. :eek: o_O

Mar 6, 2021
So...is this release supposed to end really abruptly after you meet Jamiah in her room?
MC internal monologues : "You sure did a damn good job" and it just cuts back to the main menu screen. Compared to how V0.1 ended this seemed really short and unfinished.
Yep, this is test-release with improvments for the 0.1 content and a small amount of chapter 2 content.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This is not an exception. It is bad coding/planning. The dev is using the show function of the renpy for the videos. I don't think he knows that if you use one Show function after another they stack. Meaning while one video is being played, another one is being played in the BG. And honestly, the game comes with a lot of basic issues...
I've been running into devs doing it pretty often. BlazingBob here is the way to fix your animations:
animations are gonna lag on any device that isn't powerful because you're not hiding the animations after you start the next one in the sequence.

The four statements that work with images/animations are:

• image - defines a new image.
  • show - shows an image on a layer.
  • scene - clears a layer, and optionally shows an image on that layer.
  • hide - removes an image from a layer.
Basically, you're effectively making your entire sex scene a single layer when you use 'show', so every new animation is just piling onto the previous one instead of replacing the currently playing animation, making both the previous animation(s) and current use system resources all at once.

This is how you do it so that you don't have a bunch of animations running in the background during sex scenes.
show animation 1 with dissolve
show animation 2 with dissolve
hide animation 1
etc.

Alternatively, the best solution is just to replace 'show' with 'scene' which ends the previous animation before starting the new one automatically.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Oh my, I'm sorry for the late response, I'll admit that I haven't checked this thread in a while. Thank you all for bringing these performance issues to my attention as I am really eager to fix them and improve the user's experience. I do not know how to address every issue, but those that I can, I will.

- The tester version that was released was initially just made for a few people to test out if the reworked animations have fixed the lag and performance issues. Although I am sad to see that it hasn't improved, I am grateful for your feedback and suggestions. I wasn't aware that using the "show" function stacks up all the animations - no wonder it causes such a demand on your CPU. I apologise for that.

- I understand the abrupt ending of the episode 2 content, but it was initially meant to be a little preview of what's to come.

- I have also spoke with a couple of good, experienced devs and they have given me valuable insight on some of the shortcomings of the game. Most of it was concerning the visuals (weird posing, inconsistent lighting) and the animations, but some of it were about the writing and the story itself. Although I openly admit that I have taken quite a bit of inspiration from other superhero media (Teen Titans, Young Justice, etc.), people have pointed out that it is perhaps too similar to those shows.

To sum it all up, this will be my response to the aforementioned issues. Since the issues of the game run much deeper than I anticipated, I plan to go back to the drawing board and rethink some of the decisions I have made with the game. I will fix as much as I can from Episode One, and release the reworked version as soon as I can (I'm just waiting for my university semester to finish).

Thank you all for the interest in my game, and I encourage you to inform me of any suggestions on how to improve it (especially with the performance).

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes