3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
id check out games like Ripples and pale carnations for exemples that imo do it well, Ripples goes the extra mile by adding an animation of the girl being all tired after their orgasm for every sex scenes and imo its a great detail to add.
I love both of those games so I’ll definitely enjoy checking them out!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Young Justice was my favourite superhero show! I do agree that the quality dipped after Season 1 but I still think it is enjoyable!
Season 1 was terrific. Season 2...well it was good but that time-skip was stupid. They missed out on a TON of potential story with that idiocy. Season 3 and it was clear the show creator cared more about being a SJW peon than anything else, the story quality went way downhill. Season 4 is just pathetic.

At least that's my opinion on the show.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Definitely no NTR! As previously mentioned, pregnancy will eventually be added, but tags such as exhibitionism will also be included in the future! I would definitely put out a list of future tags soon! Thanks.
I suggest adding details like this under genre or dev notes. Especially the "NO NTR" part, that is quite valuable info to know. (for genre have a future tag section, and put Never gonna happen tags after or under dev notes).

Reactions: BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I suggest adding details like this under genre or dev notes. Especially the "NO NTR" part, that is quite valuable info to know. (for genre have a future tag section, and put Never gonna happen tags after or under dev notes).
Good idea, thanks!

Reactions: bobdillan

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Whoaaaa,basically this game perfecty fits my preferences
-School setting
-Male protagonist
-A very good/high quality renders (demm thats one of the main atttractions,at least for me)
-Superpower.MC starts from the bottom,thats nice.
And many more.
Definitely,yeah definitely gonna play this game.Thanks a lot dev for bringing such an amazing game.I bet it is.Keep it up!
20200918_003020.jpg

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Whoaaaa,basically this game perfecty fits my preferences
-School setting
-Male protagonist
-A very good/high quality renders (demm thats one of the main atttractions,at least for me)
-Superpower.MC starts from the bottom,thats nice.
And many more.
Definitely,yeah definitely gonna play this game.Thanks a lot dev for bringing such an amazing game.I bet it is.Keep it up!
View attachment 1908967
Thanks for checking it out and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

covenans

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !
nice game btw

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

I want to create a game with HoneySelect too but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of HoneySelect, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

nice game btw
Hello! Uhm... I think the "going under the radar" bit perfectly explains my situation :LOL:

KelAhod

Jul 5, 2018
Hello,

this is not a critic about the game, since i have just now downloaded the game.
But your download-link with workupload seems broken, as soon as i want to download the pc version i get security warnings about viruses and even when im still download thesis file after downloading i get from my firewall and antivirus-programm warnings, but i could download it from pixeldrain without any problems.
Just wanted to let you know.

deimosphobos

Sep 4, 2021
Hello,

this is not a critic about the game, since i have just now downloaded the game.
But your download-link with workupload seems broken, as soon as i want to download the pc version i get security warnings about viruses and even when im still download thesis file after downloading i get from my firewall and antivirus-programm warnings, but i could download it from pixeldrain without any problems.
Just wanted to let you know.
Use the report function located at the original post. Also, it's pretty darn clear that the dev isn't the uploader.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

nice game btw
I think you just can't put a game on steam that uses Illusion assets.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Black dialogue box... I hate it
Need opacity slider or transparent dialogue box. Android user here

knew.jpg
*Knew* ??

Why no point system is here ?? Like to see points

& I think it is better to turn off the white flashing light at climax scenes

Last edited: