Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Black dialogue box... I hate it
Need opacity slider or transparent dialogue box. Android user here

View attachment 1912530
*Knew* ??

Why no point system is here ?? Like to see points

& I think it is better to turn off the white flashing light at climax scenes
Hi, thanks for checking the game out! I’ve released an updated version for android today on Itch.io, will upload it in here soon. In that update I believe I have fixes the typos and a swipe gesture to hide the textbox will be added. Points system will be added soon but it will be very simple! :)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi, thanks for checking the game out! I’ve released an updated version for android today on Itch.io, will upload it in here soon. In that update I believe I have fixes the typos and a swipe gesture to hide the textbox will be added. Points system will be added soon but it will be very simple! :)
White flashlight ?? It feels like a slap to my eyes....

Reactions: BlazingBob
Mar 6, 2021
I don't know why I did it, but here's the Russian translation.

By the way, you made nice game. I immediately laid my eyes on Ally, heh.
Some graphic polishing in points already described by others and this game will be great. As...uhm...translator... I might add that it would be nice to see more renders for small actions like *raising eyebrows* or *kissing*. Except Althea. She's adorable in her mask.

Good luck with development!

• Red Heart

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

Some graphic polishing in points already described by others and this game will be great. As...uhm...translator... I might add that it would be nice to see more renders for small actions like *raising eyebrows* or *kissing*. Except Althea. She's adorable in her mask.

I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed the game so far! Yes, I will improve my attention to detail in terms of those scenes. Thanks for checking it out!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020

Oh, and thank u so much for translating!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, all! For those that haven't seen my Discord and/or Patreon posts, there has been a slight increase in the wait time for the next release. This is due to the addition of another episode (Episode 3), as Episode 2 only focuses on certain characters. This way, equal spotlight will be given to each character. I am trying my best to finish this release as soon as possible. Script for Episode 2 is already done along with some renders! :)

With that said, I would like to give you all a preview of what's to come! (NEW CHARACTERS)

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Hey, all! For those that haven't seen my Discord and/or Patreon posts, there has been a slight increase in the wait time for the next release. This is due to the addition of another episode (Episode 3), as Episode 2 only focuses on certain characters. This way, equal spotlight will be given to each character. I am trying my best to finish this release as soon as possible. Script for Episode 2 is already done along with some renders! :)

With that said, I would like to give you all a preview of what's to come! (NEW CHARACTERS)
Just play it and love it, especially about the superhero genre and I hope u will keep doing a good job !

• Red Heart

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is no bad, but I think there will be more interested if there are some super villian Li in the story.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, people! I know you haven't heard from me in a while, but here are a few renders just in case you haven't seen them on Discord or Patreon yet! I'm still currently working on the next update, sorry if it's taking too long! I promise that I am trying my best to squeeze it into my schedule. Thanks for the support and I hope that you enjoy what I've got for the next update!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Hello, people! I know you haven't heard from me in a while, but here are a few renders just in case you haven't seen them on Discord or Patreon yet! I'm still currently working on the next update, sorry if it's taking too long! I promise that I am trying my best to squeeze it into my schedule. Thanks for the support and I hope that you enjoy what I've got for the next update!
As an ass man I must admit I really loved the last one! :love: :devilish:

• Red Heart

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Hey, that's great work, keep up! The only thing I hope is that the game will go beyond the goody-two-shoes Marvel/DC style and be more Watchmen/The Boys or at least Nolan's Batman in terms of seriousness.

• Red Heart

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, that's great work, keep up! The only thing I hope is that the game will go beyond the goody-two-shoes Marvel/DC style and be more Watchmen/The Boys or at least Nolan's Batman in terms of seriousness.
I am trying to incorporate more mature/serious themes into the story in future updates. I agree with you!

Reactions: CoalPhelps

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well, it is hard to say 2 months is a long period of development when you compare to the other games in this website which they usually take 0.25~1 year per update, no to mention some sucker who always delay their update or only do monthly wallpaper but not developing their game.
So just take your time and no one are going to blame you, hell you even don't need to pause the subscription as you just started and need the support! If those sucker can get subscription by tons of lies then why you need to pause it while you are actually developing the game?

Last edited:

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Well, it is hard to say 2 months is a long period of development when you compare to the other games in this website which they usually take 0.25~1 year per update, no to mention some sucker who always delay their update or only do monthly wallpaper but not developing their game.
So just take your time and no one are going to blame you, hell you even don't need to pause the subscription as you just started and need the support! If those sucker can get subscription by tons of lies then why you need to pause it while you are actually developing the game?
I appreciate the support, my man! We'll see how we go with future updates

Reactions: Hamboi
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes