3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry if that was misleading, I wasn't able to decide which tags to put as I am not the uploader. However, if characters with tig bitties are what you're looking for, then I'll make sure to add them in the future! :)
You shouldn't be throwing in stuff based on single individuals personal preferences :geek: My preference is hardly relevant. You make models you are comfortable at making. Plenty of natural and petite fans. What i'm saying is that the girls in your VN all have proportionate, perfectly reasonable looking boobs. Such tiddies do not require a tag as the tag applies to something outside the boundaries of reasonable, proportionate.

So while i do prefer E cups and above but if that is something you wouldn't do yourself then don't. Throw in a girl with melon sized tiddies, annoyed snide remarks will surely follow :sneaky: Petite fans are always eager to throw their little tantrums (Disgusting normies, the lot of them! :devilish:)

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
You shouldn't be throwing in stuff based on single individuals personal preferences :geek: My preference is hardly relevant. You make models you are comfortable at making. Plenty of natural and petite fans. What i'm saying is that the girls in your VN all have proportionate, perfectly reasonable looking boobs. Such tiddies do not require a tag as the tag applies to something outside the boundaries of reasonable, proportionate.

So while i do prefer E cups and above but if that is something you wouldn't do yourself then don't. Throw in a girl with melon sized tiddies, annoyed snide remarks will surely follow :sneaky: Petite fans are always eager to throw their little tantrums (Disgusting normies, the lot of them! :devilish:)
I’ll keep that in mind!

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Not a bad start ... altogether a good story line and the renders are also ok-is (HS is not my personal preference but I can not hold this against BlazingBob ;) ). I could see this game to be a good one. I already wanna know what comes next story wise.
The tags of this game do not really reveal anything out of the ordinary - but I CAN already see some (maybe) future tags appear from the story so far (one already confirmed to come - I like (y) :love: ).

Only concern I have is that there are quite a lot references/similarities to certain comic universes - I would have liked to see more unique hero´s out of BlazingBob own universe ^^

Lets see where BlazingBob ´s vision brings us - I can see myself entertained following the story he wants us to tell :)

Again: Good start - keep it up and thanks for sharing your project with us
7/10 from my side - it quite high for an HS renders game ;)

(y):cool:

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
This is the first time i take a look at a VN, see Big Tits tag yet don't see big tits at all. Weird experience.
There are plenty of huge tits in the game. If you are talking about tits so big they are down to a woman's knees,yea all tits in this game are physically possible(even though most are quite big). When tits and ass get to the point they make up 90% of the mass of a woman I think it has gone to far.

This game has some HUGE tits,but at least they are physically possible for a woman to have,and still stand upright.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Not a bad start ... altogether a good story line and the renders are also ok-is (HS is not my personal preference but I can not hold this against BlazingBob ;) ). I could see this game to be a good one. I already wanna know what comes next story wise.
The tags of this game do not really reveal anything out of the ordinary - but I CAN already see some (maybe) future tags appear from the story so far (one already confirmed to come - I like (y) :love: ).

Only concern I have is that there are quite a lot references/similarities to certain comic universes - I would have liked to see more unique hero´s out of BlazingBob own universe ^^

Lets see where BlazingBob ´s vision brings us - I can see myself entertained following the story he wants us to tell :)

Again: Good start - keep it up and thanks for sharing your project with us
7/10 from my side - it quite high for an HS renders game ;)

(y):cool:
Thank u so much for checking it out! I did take some inspiration from certain comic books (because I love them) but I am trying to put my own spin in this one!

Reactions: PPLayer

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I don't know the rules well but maybe you could request for the ownership of the thread.
I hope there's doom or wick style actions in this one. Blood and guts everywhere :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlazingBob

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I generally don't start new games until they are 4 to 5 chapters long. But this one piqued my interest, so I thought I'd give it a try. Good story so far and it has me looking forward to the next release. As long as there is no NTR tag ever, which I've seen in the thread that there won't be, this shows promise. Hopefully it won't be an update every year like some devs like to do!

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I generally don't start new games until they are 4 to 5 chapters long. But this one piqued my interest, so I thought I'd give it a try. Good story so far and it has me looking forward to the next release. As long as there is no NTR tag ever, which I've seen in the thread that there won't be, this shows promise. Hopefully it won't be an update every year like some devs like to do!
Thanks for checking it out! I am currently working on Ep 2 and fixing some current issues, so I hope to share something new very soon!

Reactions: Ren65
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes