VN Ren'Py Completed The Eloise Case [Nikraria]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Anyone know how to talk to the professor again after he asks to see eloises tits? Or does that exist in this version.
This is in fact the completed version, and to do what the professor asks, simply get Eloise's stats up enough for her to start the "dare" games with you. One of the dares is to take a picture of her tits, do that and then bring the photo to the professor.

This game was intended to be light in length and material due to it being a snippet of what life was like for Eloise at the asylum.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Since it seems like this is part of a series, could someone put links to the other games in the series in the description?

Reactions: asdfax

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the game. @Cirelc could you,

change these tags:
female protagonist => male protagonist
3dcg => 2dcg

and put these:
anal sex, oral sex, group sex, trainer

Reactions: Cirelc and ponyguy

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Wow this was pretty hot! I think I messed up and got locked into an ending though, I didn't get to see the last two dares. Where's the autosave or quicksave options!?

Reactions: mesoru

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Wow this was pretty hot! I think I messed up and got locked into an ending though, I didn't get to see the last two dares. Where's the autosave or quicksave options!?
You have to get your Study and Art skills high enough for the last two dares to unlock. Took me a bit to figure it out too.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like it!

Only got a BJ before deciding to send her to some hideous place, not sure what I was thinking. ::|: Maybe my therapist abilities are just too good. :)

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I like it!

Only got a BJ before deciding to send her to some hideous place, not sure what I was thinking. ::|: Maybe my therapist abilities are just too good. :)
You sir, have no talent for training/mindbreak. Come into my basement, i will teach you a few tricks :)
Seriously, you gotta explore every option and do some stat grinding before sending her out m8 :p

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You sir, have no talent for training/mindbreak. Come into my basement i will teach you a few tricks :)
Seriously, you gotta explore every option and do some stat grinding before sending her out m8 :p
Looks like I picked the wrong day to skip mindbreak training in therapy school! :biggrin:

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

erpes42

Mar 12, 2018
So....

My antivirus is reading the file exe like a trojan.

Better scan the PC after you play the game guys.

joebaba132

Feb 1, 2018
So....

My antivirus is reading the file exe like a trojan.

Better scan the PC after you play the game guys.
Games that use Ren'Py sometime get false flagged by antivirus programs like Avast and the likes. If your concerned scan it to make sure its not a virus and then add an exception in your antivirus program for it. Hope it works out okay for you :)

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any walkthough? because I want to be sure that i've found all endings and scenes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
In regards to the ending, there is only one.

You can reach the ending uncovering the truth as the doctor, or without learning the truth, but eventually both routes lead to sending Eloise along her way to Blackstone. (since that is the next canon location Eloise goes)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes