VN Ren'Py Completed The Eloise Case [Nikraria]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
In regards to the ending, there is only one.

You can reach the ending uncovering the truth as the doctor, or without learning the truth, but eventually both routes lead to sending Eloise along her way to Blackstone. (since that is the next canon location Eloise goes)
So there are only two endings: I believe her or not. right?
Thanks

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
In regards to the ending, there is only one.

You can reach the ending uncovering the truth as the doctor, or without learning the truth, but eventually both routes lead to sending Eloise along her way to Blackstone. (since that is the next canon location Eloise goes)
When y'all finish all the Eloise games y'all plan to make, is there any chance of them being all thrown together into one big thing to we can play them beginning to end with out having to download each individually?

Also with some possible expansion(A "male" route since playing this made me think going like a "trainer" game with romance or just sexual use would be a possibility since it seems like Eloise could develop feelings for a(the) protag, an original one to let them be experienced how they are originally(more in terms of who you play rather than content if it would be expanded) and one for Eloise in terms to see her perspective for whatever games besides this that has a male protag(The stats in this made me think of playing as her in this and had to convince them to release you and that scenes would occur if you didn't maintain arousal and/or stress))?

Reactions: Arghonn

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
When y'all finish all the Eloise games y'all plan to make, is there any chance of them being all thrown together into one big thing to we can play them beginning to end with out having to download each individually?

Also with some possible expansion(A "male" route since playing this made me think going like a "trainer" game with romance or just sexual use would be a possibility since it seems like Eloise could develop feelings for a(the) protag, an original one to let them be experienced how they are originally(more in terms of who you play rather than content if it would be expanded) and one for Eloise in terms to see her perspective for whatever games besides this that has a male protag(The stats in this made me think of playing as her in this and had to convince them to release you and that scenes would occur if you didn't maintain arousal and/or stress))?
Probably not.

While I can handle the writing, a lot of what I come up with and write doesn't make it into the final version.

For example, the "Amata's Journey" series Nikraria and I were working on has a whole new game written already. However, while it was popular, it required Nikraria to do more artwork and programming than he would have liked and thus was put on ice. So I usually need to compromise on my end of things to see them come to fruition.

In this game, there were a few scenes that were cut from the final version I had written up. One of which was a blindfolded "taste test" dare, where you got Eloise to suck the doctor off without realizing. This was meant to be used before you got her up to a certain level of trust, at which point she would freely perform a blowjob without the need to trick her.

tl;dr Nikraria has a passion for certain things in a game, and will pursue them with great effort, but only if he is interested. We have a pretty good dynamic though, and I look forward to assisting him in his future efforts.

Reactions: Gaboris
Mar 14, 2018
not sure why but the Mega Download keeps getting flagged by my anti virus. to clarify I also get an error message saying insufficient resources exist to complete the requested service

fakkuboye

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if it would be possible to get a download that didnt have a trojan attached to it? Anyone?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So is this a linear story where if you make the right choices she'll start trusting you more and just has all those stats as an aesthetic or more like a trainer style where you just have "corrupting sessions" with her and get to do more that way?

Also what type of contents does it have? Is it just normal sex or does it also have the same cthulhuesque stuff like the others in the series?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I am confused about playing order of these games. As i understand it is a trilogy...
Stroke of Madness: Memories / Delirium / The Eloise Case <<< Is this the correct order?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well it might just be more strict about its checks that caused a false positive.
I've double checked the installed game as well and there was nothing wrong with it. Also it didn't try to connect to the web either so I can't find anything here.

If anyone does find something just say so.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Well it might just be more strict about its checks that caused a false positive.
I've double checked the installed game as well and there was nothing wrong with it. Also it didn't try to connect to the web either so I can't find anything here.

If anyone does find something just say so.
And how can I play this game then? :/
My shit Avira is always deleting the Game.exe...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes