Unity Completed The Elven Swordswoman and the Den of Lewd Beasts [v1.2] [Momomankoubou]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

asero

Oct 14, 2017
I just speedran through the entire game (basically ignoring all enemies and just defeat the boss). Took me about 30 mins. However, dispite having all gallery animations unlocked, I did not get once a CG as suggested in the last image. What did I miss?

Reactions: Eskeetit666

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
The screenshots look way better than the actual animations.
No bugs in the ten minutes until i dropped it.
It´s one of those games where i´m quite grateful i didn´t have to pay for.

It shows the need for this site with so many low quality h-games flying around.

Reactions: Mr. P.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
It's a good short free game. The controls and gameplay are pretty good for a 2D sidescroller brawler. It's one of those type of games were getting grabbed by a monster results in an animation and you have to shake to get out of it. These animations drain health, this could be annoying but it's negated by the forgiving infinite continues that basically means there's no punishment for losing, which is honestly fine in this kind of game. Animations are fine. Camera needs to be improved.

Worth the download if you like action games and monsters stuff. Not a perfect or impressive game, but perfectly worth experiencing.

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
While gameplay of this game is a trainwreck, I like the animations, especially GameOver ones. It makes this worth a bit more than to be MTLed using XUnity.AutoTranslator.

So I went a step further and translated the version 1.4. The artist added a couple of new CGs there so it looks kind of better than the previous; also there is now no delay due to access to MTL and no necessity to be online:

Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additionally, thanks to porting noxtek's efforts the game is partially uncensored: pixelation shader is disabled making naughty bits visible even if some images are pixelated in the source, meaning they need to be redrawn for a full uncensor.

Edit: Attached gallery unlocker for this version. Follow instructions in the readme.txt to use.

Last edited:

frozenjack

Dec 8, 2019
How fast is the patching process supposed to be? I tried running it, and it just open cmd, but it didn't do anything.
Does it need to be in Admin mode? I had to close it.
Also, I can't understand the code in the file. Did running it change anything on my computer, and did closing it leave anything opened or changed?

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
While gameplay of this game is a trainwreck, I like the animations, especially GameOver ones. It makes this worth a bit more than to be MTLed using XUnity.AutoTranslator.

So I went a step further and translated the version 1.4. The artist added a couple of new CGs there so it looks kind of better than the previous; also there is now no delay due to access to MTL and no necessity to be online:

Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additionally, thanks to porting noxtek's efforts the game is partially uncensored: pixelation shader is disabled making naughty bits visible even if some images are pixelated in the source, meaning they need to be redrawn for a full uncensor.

Edit: Attached gallery unlocker for this version. Follow instructions in the readme.txt to use.
The Mega link is down.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes