Spongeworthy

Jan 11, 2018
@NTRgame

So who is the MC is he Maxx or is he Alex? I'm asking because in the demo his name is Maxx but his friend is also supposedly also Maxx. I just edited his name to be Pecker for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Asian girl I have just recently seen in some games over on newgrounds with the exact same hair as well as seeing the model in some games here as well.

The animation scene that the girlfriend has her skin from the lighting is very bright you can barely see her nipple
Do you remember where you saw the Asian girl?? Because I have too and in one she played a much bigger role and I liked that one but I can’t remember the name it’s been driving me crazy

Reactions: PandaGuts

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Spongeworthy

Can't remember as that was almost over 3 years ago.

*Edit I remembered that I had commented on one of the games on newgrounds so I went and found the comment that I made for the one game and the DEV.

Summer garden

Best friends aka double the fun -

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
You know I always found it odd when game developers need to point out that someone is Asian. Like that doesn't really help. It's the equivalent of saying someone is white. Like they never point out someone is white but they usually feel the need to say someone is Asian.

Reactions: Cavpal

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know I always found it odd when game developers need to point out that someone is Asian. Like that doesn't really help. It's the equivalent of saying someone is white. Like they never point out someone is white but they usually feel the need to say someone is Asian.
Probably because most games are set in the United States?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get Olivia screen in the party or wood + Emily + Alex scene?? I am not getting it at all

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't understand why there are people asking me for the walkthrough while there's a walkthrough right at the first page.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KamakaziPython

You can also hit the start menu key + R on your keyboard to bring up the run option then type in appdata and hit ok. From there go to roaming - renpy - look for the games name that you want to delete the saves for and delete the folder and there should also be a save folder in the game folder as well for renpy games.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes