4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
MC Seriously ? We have a rat infestation and you're worried about me seeing you in your undies ?
Lucy I'm a girl, you can't understand.
Lucy I need to grab a pair of pants in my car, I'll be right back.
Lucy can't let MC see her panties but is fine walking out on the street to her car to get some other pants.

I mean, I don't really care it just seemed odd.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I didn't try losing. I knew all but 1 question. I'll have to try it and see what happens.

However, if you are getting the questions, then you made the wrong choices earlier. The bet I got was a for a nude picture of her. Which she takes and shows it to the MC.
But she just shows a black screen, doesn't she?
I now used the walkthrough mod and it seems like there are three outcomes to the quiz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mod actually marks one of the two questions you can ask her as the favourable option, but I don't think there's a consequence to it, yet. So, I was wondering, if losing the quiz could be the more fun option, since being her slave just means taking pictures of her.

But the thing is that Valentine falls into depression shortly afterwards, so I'm not sure how relevant the kinky interactions with her up to this point are, since the MC seems to be more compassionate than exploitative.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I now used the walkthrough mod and it seems like there are three outcomes to the quiz.
The mod actually marks one of the two questions you can ask her as the favourable option, but I don't think there's a consequence to it, yet. So, I was wondering, if losing the quiz could be the more fun option, since being her slave just means taking pictures of her.

But the thing is that Valentine falls into depression shortly afterwards, so I'm not sure how relevant the kinky interactions with her up to this point are, since the MC seems to be more compassionate than exploitative.
So, I'll try to be clear on the quiz which has raised lots of questions :)

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, she does. I was just being cheeky. But MisterMaya just gave it away. I was wondering about it, because I saw people talk about the scene, but didn't actually know how to get it. (I don't use walk throughs as a general rule and almost never on my first run through a game.)

• Wow
Reactions: Sanaa Star

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Yes, she does. I was just being cheeky. But MisterMaya just gave it away. I was wondering about it, because I saw people talk about the scene, but didn't actually know how to get it. (I don't use walk throughs as a general rule and almost never on my first run through a game.)
Oops :KEK:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Using the Cheat Mod you get answers with "+Man Valentine" and "+Chick Valentine" does that mean an option for Futa Valentine might be in the next update?

Also you have the "female domination" tag yet, I didn't see any femdom in the game? I thought it had something do with the losing the Quiz but, the Dev said that you were to win the Quiz to get a scene?

Sep 3, 2020
So, I'll try to be clear on the quiz which has raised lots of questions :)

I just finished the update and I absolutely loved every minute of it the story is great, but what I love is that no

girl is forced on you you can choose which girl you want to be in a relationship with and which girl you do not it's completely up to you

I love.dat You don't have to do anything physical with any of them if you don't want to what can

I say I love, monogamy I'm a one-woman kind of man

and for me in my opinion any game that has monogamy

as an option is one of the best vn ever made and I noticed something even if I'm not interested in a girl physically I can still build a friendship with them

Sep 3, 2020
I guess i'm missing something about how some people think but this guy first meets a girl he's talking to about a house share and straight away starts talking about her divorce and calls it "appropriate"...

Yes, for someone that's known her for years, not for someone that only just met her.

Holy shit that's a big no no no. How did she not slap him and walk out?

Talk about getting too personal far too soon. Never talk about a girls relationship issues unless it's a date and she brings it up, it's none of your business.

I know it shouldn't be an issue but it makes me think the Mc is a bit of an idiot with absolutely no clue how to talk to people. I mean, if i'd have been in her place I would have walked out. That's way too personal for a first meeting.
my milf senses is tingling I wonder why

View attachment final_61703551cc08e4009aec401f_152512.mp4

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The quality of the renders is very good and I like the girl models.
The story seems ok but the dialogues are quite cringe, the english wording not helping. Not the worst I've seen though, far from it.
Quite some typos too, embarrassing/embarrassed takes 2 "r"
Overall a slighty better than average VN

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The models on this game are very nice, good to not have a midget MC for a change, a bit more diversity on mc clothes would be nice, always the same plain clothes .

But I really didn't feel the plot and not a fan of all the girls background(from what i could get), every chick seems to have so much heavy baggage feels like I will need to play as a life jacket for the girls.

Well mc has his good and bad moments not the worst not the best, just seems thinking isn't for him even if he had brains enough to be 2 years at a law course.
Dunno, I really liked the models but none draw me to her, personality and story wise.
All in all its just my opinion and don't take offense in my wording its not my main language and im always blunt talking/typing, I will still give it another go when next update drops to see if can get atached to any girl.
Again I will say I really liked the girl models, all are very beautiful.

Hope the best for you and your game maya, you seem a nice person here answering and talking with people.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes