4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
How are you gonna stand up to the mountain of a thug the smooth talker gangster has on payrole?
How are you gonna save your precious babes from the thug with the bm w?
How are you gonna roll business in after spending so much on reopening?
Stuff to ponder while MC tries his all to keep all these new babes in his life throbbed and beefcaked.
I got it all figured out already :geek:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I got it all figured out already :geek:
Im also curious. Michael the business tycoon who wants that bar( will do any means if necessary) Vincent the ogre/mountain man( mc just lucky that when he accidentally bump this guy at the beginning he could have suffered being in a coma and tony the thug who could probably also beat mc to pulp. Being able to overcome those 3 will take a lot of resources from mc which i think he doesnt stand a chance financially and physically unless he got an uncle like Chuck Norris or a billionaire cousin like Elon. Been also thinking on what will be the action of that old chinese gang leader once Vincent fuck up about the storaage for the merchandise. Ive said earlier my number 1 would be Val but now im thinking Lucy is tied with her on that spot after all she did for MC. Shes a real deal. Just got a little bit disappointed by the thing Val said about hook ups with men before she met Sam "waking up with different men on weekly basis. But still would pursue her

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Being able to overcome those 3 will take a lot of resources from mc which i think he doesnt stand a chance financially and physically unless he got an uncle like Chuck Norris or a billionaire cousin like Elon.
They will kill each other with the chinese gang, the MC will be safe without doing anything :4Head:

Sep 3, 2020
Just got a little bit disappointed by the thing Val said about hook ups with men before she met Sam "waking up with different men on weekly basis. But still would pursue her
I understand how you feel brother

I also don't like to think about the woman i love being with anyone else

that's normal to feel that way

but it's a part of her past it doesn't matter anymore

all that matter is that your her future and that you love her

and she's not like that anymore but if she was with you and she was still sleeping around then that would be a different story but she's not

just my personal opinion sleeping around is not something to be proud of whether you a man or woman

but people make mistakes all the time and they can change

but the mc best friend from college
for example

yeah he sleeps with a different girl

trust me.it Gets real old real fast

but there is no love and care in those

relationships

I wouldn't be surprised in a room full of people if he's the loneliest guy in the room

and remember this is just my stupid opinion

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I understand how you feel brother

I also don't like to think about the woman i love being with anyone else

that's normal to feel that way

but it's a part of her past it doesn't matter anymore

all that matter is that your her future and that you love her

and she's not like that anymore but if she was with you and she was still sleeping around then that would be a different story but she's not

just my personal opinion sleeping around is not something to be proud of whether you a man or woman

but people make mistakes all the time and they can change

but the mc best friend from college
for example

yeah he sleeps with a different girl

trust me.it Gets real old real fast

but there is no love and care in those

relationships

I wouldn't be surprised in a room full of people if he's the loneliest guy in the room

and remember this is just my stupid opinion
Lots of truth here. Many find a promiscuous lifestyle ultimately unfulfilling, when they see a possibility for true happiness in one person. Personally, I don't care what my partner's history is, knowing that she loves me is enough barring something really heavy.

Also, for some promiscuity can be a coping mechanism for unresolved trauma in life, a form of self medicating or dissociation.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished ep2 and it was a great update, looking forward to Episode 3 (Lucy Edition ofc :p)!

Also i saw something weird...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also MisterMaya, have you considered using some other method to show when a character is thinking? Check out my modified script i did for personal use to see what i mean.

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Just finished ep2 and it was a great update, looking forward to Episode 3 (Lucy Edition ofc :p)!

Also i saw something weird...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also MisterMaya, have you considered using some other method to show when a character is thinking? Check out my modified script i did for personal use to see what i mean.
Regarding of the MC thinking, I will make it more obvious, maybe using "[MC] thinking" as the name, rather than using italics.

and yep, the handshake, although completely unatural because of me at first, ended up making me think of that scene in predator, and I thought, why the hell not let's keep it that way lol

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Regarding of the MC thinking, I will make it more obvious, maybe using "[MC] thinking" as the name, rather than using italics.

and yep, the handshake, although completely unatural because of me at first, ended up making me think of that scene in predator, and I thought, why the hell not let's keep it that way lol
Yeah, that is exactly what i did in my modified script... sometimes i miss the italic font and then feel strange what the character said out loud only to realize later that they were actually thinking lol

Yes, i know very well where this comes from... i only watched the movie 1 million times :rolleyes:

What i'm talking about is the weird position of the hands... like wtf :KEK: and i'm only saying this becouse its not the 1st time i see this :HideThePain:

p.s. This is all one big weird handshake conspiracy i tell you!!! You ain't fooling me! :illuminati:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Nooooooo! Lucy was actually talking to the
Yeah i pretty much manage to get that^^ But i really don't understand when, i must have miss something..... Or it's just untell for know and i'm more dumb than knowing
No it's not at all a backstabbing bitch!
She was speaking with the delivery company that was supposed to deliver the furniture for the bar and told them to be at the bar at 2pm to make sure MC wouldn't be here, and install the furniture.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Nooooooo! Lucy was actually talking to the

No it's not at all a backstabbing bitch!
She was speaking with the delivery company that was supposed to deliver the furniture for the bar and told them to be at the bar at 2pm to make sure MC wouldn't be here, and install the furniture.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Being honnest here, lucy was pretty much my fav, and this phone call made me worried, so i just click on skip unread to see if she's evil, because it would have been too sad for me at this moment of my life. But it's difficult to follow everything that way.
Well if that's it i will gladly continue the story normaly.

Ps: bravo pour ton travail et ton anglais mdr !
Fait plaiz de voir du bon taff fr

A feel of cocorico here ^^

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Being honnest here, lucy was pretty much my fav, and this phone call made me worried, so i just click on skip unread to see if she's evil, because it would have been too sad for me at this moment of my life. But it's difficult to follow everything that way.
Well if that's it i will gladly continue the story normaly.

Ps: bravo pour ton travail et ton anglais mdr !
Fait plaiz de voir du bon taff fr

A feel of cocorico here ^^
Tant mieux, ravi de voir qu'elle ne t'a pas déçu ahaha!
merci beaucoup :)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes