4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Tanveer10

Aug 3, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA
Is the mod updated to 0.2 ?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say the girls are stunning in this game, Valentine especially. I can see why she is the dev's favourite :sneaky:

I'm also really looking forward to seeing more of Paige. Fingers crossed she is a LI.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MisterMaya : I really look forward to the next update ! I love this Game and I hope that the story continues as exciting as it has been up to now !!!
Very Good Renders BTW. I fell in love with laura at first sight, hope she is a LI. But the Girls are all so beautiful, I can't really make up my mind somehow ...
Good Luck and Go on !!!!

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya : I really look forward to the next update ! I love this Game and I hope that the story continues as exciting as it has been up to now !!!
Very Good Renders BTW. I fell in love with laura at first sight, hope she is a LI. But the Girls are all so beautiful, I can't really make up my mind somehow ...
Good Luck and Go on !!!!
So nice of you to say !
I look forward to give you people v0.3, but in the meantime, I will release on December the 20th a Christmas special episode, consider it an "amuse bouche" while you wait for v0.3 ;)

Oh, and Laura is indeed a LI ! ;)

intro_laura_flag_ps.png

Sep 3, 2020
Sep 3, 2020
Sep 3, 2020
MisterMaya : Thank you so much for the lovely Picture of Laura ! - and: great that she also is a LI...
Vidal the king of Pervert : Very good Video ! I think we have to have a serious word with each other ... I saw her first !
OR: we ask Laura herself ??? ;)
in fact all perverts are brothers and sisters but I don't care if you are my brother This Means War

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes