he was friendly with them but he was never sexual

I mean there was one kiss with Valentine but my MC stopped it

and he made it clear to Valentine that there is no romantic feelings for her

my MC was always straightforward with his feelings from day one

Laura was always the goal from day one

honestly, I'm really going to miss playing as MC he was really a nice guy
:cry:
View attachment 1931262
The thing about Laura is there is a very good reason why she is so slow on the uptake, so It's taking her longer to get back into things, you just have to be patient

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
my brother if you find any mistakes like that

message him privately on Discord and explain to him what the problem is and he will fix it just be nice

and explain to him exactly why it doesn't make sense

he actually appreciates the help

that's what I do when I find a mistake and he's very grateful
Yes, I understand, brother, but in this case I wasn't talking about The Entrepreneur, especially since Alexa's mistake has already been pointed out by a lot of people. I can give you an example from Lust Academy. I like Haley there the most and I only develop my relationship with her, I try to ghosting the rest of the girls and tell them that we are only friends, if I get a chance. However, then with the girl you tell you're only friends, there's still a kissing scene afterwards. And even when MC and Haley finally officially get into a relationship, there are still some romantic conversations with other girls. WTF, dude, keep it in your pants.

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, I understand, brother, but in this case I wasn't talking about The Entrepreneur, especially since Alexa's mistake has already been pointed out by a lot of people. I can give you an example from Lust Academy. I like Haley there the most and I only develop my relationship with her, I try to ghosting the rest of the girls and tell them that we are only friends, if I get a chance. However, then with the girl you tell you're only friends, there's still a kissing scene afterwards. And even when MC and Haley finally officially get into a relationship, there are still some romantic conversations with other girls. WTF, dude, keep it in your pants.
I know brother I am strongly considering dropping that. Lust Academy.

game seems to have no support for monogamy

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoalPhelps

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I know brother I am strongly considering dropping that. Lust Academy.

game seems to have no support for monogamy
I adore Haley, so I'm strick around for now. But the important thing is that there is an opportunity to build a monogamous relationship with Sage, so I'm really looking forward to the promised date with her and the Halloween party in the next episode. Although I have to say that BaDIK is one of the few games where fuck around isn't so bad.

Sep 3, 2020
I adore Haley, so I'm strick around for now. But the important thing is that there is an opportunity to build a monogamous relationship with Sage, so I'm really looking forward to the promised date with her and the Halloween party in the next episode. Although I have to say that BaDIK is one of the few games where fuck around isn't so bad.
Capture.PNG

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Guess who's back?

Finally, after a little over a month of inactivity due to me moving to another country, we are back on track.

Firstly, let me thank every single one of you.
You've supported me even though I was inactive, and your kind messages helped wait more patiently.

For that, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. I wish I could buy you all a Guinness, so if you're ever in Dublin, let's meet at Riley's!

On another note, let me tell you what's to expect for the next few months.
This next update of The Entrepreneur will be the last one.

We're reaching the end of the game, and I feel like I need to move on to something else, putting everything I've learnt to good use and create a much bigger game.

We're also reaching the end of The Entrepreneur as I wrote it, so I don't see myself stretching it out just to get two updates.

The good news is, this next update will be much bigger as opposed to the other ones, about the size of one and a half update.

That also means I will probably take more time working on it.

The last impression you'll have of my game is what matters the most, so I can't go releasing something done too quickly.

I will come up with a timeline one day, but as of right now I have no idea how long it will take for me to do it all.

Next thing I want to talk about as well, is custom renders and 4k wallpapers of the month.

Later today, I will upload two polls, one for the 4k wallpaper model of July, and the other for August.
I promised you two 4k wallpapers before I left France, and I will do it.
Also, tiers that get access to custom renders will be able to order two of them.

I'll send you an email or a message on discord so we can plan this.

I think I've said it all, so I will finish with this.
I'm extremely happy to have been abled to move to Ireland and keep working on TE.
This would have never crossed my mind almost a year and half ago, that I would have gathered a community of people enjoying what I create this much.
It warms my heart, and gives me the motivation and the courage to face those hard months to come.
For that, once again, I thank you.

I'll see you all very soon,

MisterMaya

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, in Spanish there's a saying that literally translates as: 'Good things, if brief, are twice better.'
This story is coming to an end, and I'm certain MisterMaya will wrap everything up in a meaningful way.

BTW, I'm happy to confirm that people got their priorities straight :BootyTime:

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 13-13-45 MisterMaya is creating The Entrepreneur Patreon.png

Next time, I promise our pal Vidal the king of Pervert that I'll vote for Laura if she has any chance of winning.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, in Spanish there's a saying that literally translates as: 'Good things, if brief, are twice better.'
This story is coming to an end, and I'm certain MisterMaya will wrap everything up in a meaningful way.

BTW, I'm happy to confirm that people got their priorities straight :BootyTime:

View attachment 1981927

Next time, I promise our pal Vidal the king of Pervert that I'll vote for Laura if she has any chance of winning.
View attachment final_60ff3a069d50a7008542760f_800533.mp4

Sep 3, 2020

Guess who's back?

Finally, after a little over a month of inactivity due to me moving to another country, we are back on track.

Firstly, let me thank every single one of you.
You've supported me even though I was inactive, and your kind messages helped wait more patiently.

For that, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you. I wish I could buy you all a Guinness, so if you're ever in Dublin, let's meet at Riley's!

On another note, let me tell you what's to expect for the next few months.
This next update of The Entrepreneur will be the last one.

We're reaching the end of the game, and I feel like I need to move on to something else, putting everything I've learnt to good use and create a much bigger game.

We're also reaching the end of The Entrepreneur as I wrote it, so I don't see myself stretching it out just to get two updates.

The good news is, this next update will be much bigger as opposed to the other ones, about the size of one and a half update.

That also means I will probably take more time working on it.

The last impression you'll have of my game is what matters the most, so I can't go releasing something done too quickly.

I will come up with a timeline one day, but as of right now I have no idea how long it will take for me to do it all.

Next thing I want to talk about as well, is custom renders and 4k wallpapers of the month.

Later today, I will upload two polls, one for the 4k wallpaper model of July, and the other for August.
I promised you two 4k wallpapers before I left France, and I will do it.
Also, tiers that get access to custom renders will be able to order two of them.

I'll send you an email or a message on discord so we can plan this.

I think I've said it all, so I will finish with this.
I'm extremely happy to have been abled to move to Ireland and keep working on TE.
This would have never crossed my mind almost a year and half ago, that I would have gathered a community of people enjoying what I create this much.
It warms my heart, and gives me the motivation and the courage to face those hard months to come.
For that, once again, I thank you.

I'll see you all very soon,

MisterMaya
please Lord let me marry Laura

and make her my baby mama

also am I the only one who's going to keep the game

in their computer forever I mean to be fair the game is kind of made for me

Sep 3, 2020
Laura, Bella, Jenny... Are you sure you'll be able to pay that much child support? o_O
none paying child support implies that me and the woman I love is no longer together and that's never going to happen I would rather die.

than live without her

and while we're on the topic of children a baby is the ultimate expression of love

between you and her

I mean it's literally half of you and half of her

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
none paying child support implies that me and the woman I love is no longer together and that's never going to happen I would rather die.

than live without her

and while we're on the topic of children a baby is the ultimate expression of love

between you and her

I mean it's literally half of you and half of her
Ok... I know you're in love with them and your feelings are deep and pure. But please, make sure first that they are all OK with your little harem, or else you may indeed have to live without them :(

Sep 3, 2020
Ok... I know you're in love with them and your feelings are deep and pure. But please, make sure first that they are all OK with your little harem, or else you may indeed have to live without them :(
how dare you my brother use the h-word with me

I am the living embodiment of monogamy I would rather put my dick in a blender

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
how dare you my brother use the h-word with me

I am the living embodiment of monogamy I would rather put my dick in a blender
Ohh shite! I forgot about that. Fuck, I'm sorry.
I meant multiple simultaneous monogamous relationships. If any of the girls finds out about your other simultaneous monogamous relationships she might not like it, and child suppport will be a given :confused:.
But let's not talk any more about this. Let's not imagine the worst.

Sep 3, 2020
Ohh shite! I forgot about that. Fuck, I'm sorry.
I meant multiple simultaneous monogamous relationships. If any of the girls finds out about your other simultaneous monogamous relationships she might not like it, and child suppport will be a given :confused:.
But let's not talk any more about this. Let's not imagine the worst.
each girl lives in their own universe

is their own reality where I'm only with them so it's not a harem and I'm not cheating

I haven't even seen one sex scene since the Entrepreneur began

I'm innocent innocent I tell you
ssssssssss.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes