4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just got to the part where Alexa finds the cat. I was so excited because he looks like my cat. I was thinking "I wish I could get to name him, but dev's don't do that." Only a few short clicks later Alexa asks me to name the cat! So happy!

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I just got to the part where Alexa finds the cat. I was so excited because he looks like my cat. I was thinking "I wish I could get to name him, but dev's don't do that." Only a few short clicks later Alexa asks me to name the cat! So happy!
Oh another owner of the "DAZ Default Cat model 3" breed :LOL: My vet loves them, says they're prettier than the models 1,2 and 4 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tor7

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Time again for a couple back dev updates that will hopefully keep everyone pumped.

Progress update #15 Final episode
Progress_update_ep4_15.jpg
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones.
This update came in quite late, as I was feeling exhausted towards the end of the Christmas in the service industry.

I'm 3 days in my 4 days off break, and I didn't even manage to put in some work in The Entrepreneur.
I feel like this small break was needed for me to go back to working seriously as we'll soon enter the last two months of development.

Good thing is, I'll be working at the restaurant on the 29th, 30th, and 31st of December, and then I'll have another 4 days off.

At the moment I'm writing this it's 3pm, I woke up two hours ago and haven't had breakfast still, my lifestyle is hectic but it's much needed in order for me to get some energy back in my tank.

I think later tonight I'll work on the script so I can get back to it slowly.
Not much to say to be honest, as not much work has been done lately.
So, numbers:
Animations: 48
Statics: 599
Dialogue: 1400 lines

Pretty much nothing changed during those last two weeks unfortunately.
But that doesn't mean it's bad, let's say I underestimated the amount of tiredness I was going to accumulate during this Christmas season.
You can never predict the future after all!

Anyway, maybe I should do some groceries, I'm starting to get hungry.

I wish you all a happy new year, and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya

----------

Happy new year!
Happy_New_Year.jpg
Happy new year to you all!
Yes I know, it's already January the 2nd, I'm kind of late but it's almost been a habit recently.

With new year comes new resolutions, and I've made a big one in order to improve the game development.

I will be working a few more months at the restaurant so I can save a solid amount of money and then look for a more conventional 9-5.
It is hard for me to put in the time The Entrepreneur needs with my current schedule, and I realize that long term wise, it's impossible for me to keep living like this.
My health recently has been hugely impacted by the way I live and work, and I need to fix this.
After the final rush of January and February, my goal is to work on the development of my second game with a healthy body and mind, and for that to happen, going for a 9-5 job is the change I have to make.

In the meantime, just two more months at this pace and then it should all be over!

I wish you all a great 2023, and I thank you for your continued support.

MisterMaya

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oops, I misunderstood the concept of Harem !
Will do it as soon as I get the thread ownership, thanks for the heads up !
Man, this is such a sad comment to read while I was perusing this threads history.

SO many hot sexy girls and this story forces MC (me), to pick just one girl and ignore the all rest. It's fucking BLASPHEMY! :(

Reactions: Cernunnos.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I'm a bit concerned because MisterMaya hasn't said a word since he published the poll on January 30th.
I hope you're doing OK and nothing serious has come up :(
Hey there, I'm finally better now, both in the head and the body, so I'm planning on going back to work tomorrow, sorry for the lack of updates recently.
It was needed for me to take a step back and get some real rest.
I'll explain many things in the next update :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey there, I'm finally better now, both in the head and the body, so I'm planning on going back to work tomorrow, sorry for the lack of updates recently.
It was needed for me to take a step back and get some real rest.
I'll explain many things in the next update :)
Pas de souci ! / No worries!
You've always been very active and honest, so after more than 2 weeks without hearing from you I was concerned.
I'm happy to read you are back to normal.

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
So, MC is an idiot.

Gives up a career in law which has excellent prospects and most successful ones end up rich as fuck because his dad wants him to run a bar, a career that has a huge chance of failure....

That also makes his dad a massive tool that really didn't want his son to make anything of himself.
sorry you dont have a loving and loyal family, maybe next life.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes