4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
There has never been any incest nor will there be (obviously). This isn't a incest game by any means and was never meant to be.

No idea why you keep asking.....

The description hints so... " he will end up living with three women on which he'll have a major impact. " Usually those 3 women are family members...

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

weston10

Jan 12, 2022
Really enjoyed the game up until the endings with the girls. Even the ending of the plot was good enough but the girls was SO rushed. No final scene with each one...just a plain "yea, of course I ended up with her"

For all the nice story telling with the girls, I hope some sort of epilogue or something comes out because man, it felt super bad to not have actual closure.
Yeah, it sounds that the dev was like "I´m actually tired of this game, I´m going to end it up quick&dirty and move on". But at least it hasn't been abandoned, like too many VN games, so... it's not all bad.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I have not played this game since its early releases 2 updates i think i cant remember, anyways sad to see the femdom with that girl didnt go anywhere she goddess. After answering her questions i cant remember the name as i said not played since it 1st came out.

but regardless of that not happening congrates in not abandoning the game and fiinishing your project.

I hope to see a femdom charracter in ya next game if you choose to make on or not lol congrates again dude

• Angry
Reactions: bulifun and Valdazz

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
That's not the only reason. Even the Dev said he will think about making a patch. ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-entrepreneur-ep-4-mistermaya.90112/post-6307911 )
2 years ago.........seriously doubt that's gonna happen now.

Play or not as it is and don't expect a patch. If one comes later play it again.
As you can see, there used to be an I-patch, not sure if this one still works though. (0.2 version)

edit: i downloaded this patch 21/12/2021, not even sure there is sex involved at that stage though.
edit2: a quick look at the script defines revealed that the incest would involve "cousin Lucy"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you have an error like [something] += [value] and a traceback like this Traceback, it's just because the dev try to manipulate variable wich is not defined before...
Save in [game folder]\game

EDIT: Fixed Lucy_points in script.rpy which is not necessary, by Lucy_love

Last edited:

Dont_H8

Formerly 'fllspdahd'
May 6, 2023
It's always great to see a dev complete a project...but seriously...the final episode is a mess! I don't get why a dev would so much effort into a project then drop the ball like this in the last inning.

I just kept clicking "ignore" with all the exceptions, I have no idea how much content I missed. Somehow I ended up with multiple LI's whose paths I never chose. Exceptions forced both Michael endings (save/let fall) to occur and I didn't get a final scene with an LI...nor do I know the complete end to the story.

Guess I'll check back in a few weeks to see if it all the bugs get fixed.

vodkabl

Apr 12, 2018
I am looking for a game whose name I do not know. There was a boy who was in a company with a lady and two girls, one of the girls was friendly unlike the other girl, and at the end of the episode, the boy found a magical stone and was supposed to go on a journey about the magical stone with other characters. Does anyone know the name of the game? Thank you for your help

Community Verified icon

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes