SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a walkthrough?

The Entrepreneur [Ep.4] Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Developer:
Mod Info:
=> Walkthrough Mod Enable/Disable option added in Preferences. You can disable Walkthrough Mod for play without mod.
=> Gallery Unlock option added and, I also add gallery original option which shows your original progress of gallery.
=> If you like mod and for regular updates of mod, support on patreon
Download Mod :

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you, the walkthrough mod linked via OP was taken down August 5th and no replacement was posted, and I didn't want to search the thread.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You can use the mod made by Brandy
That post was written as a reply to SonsOLiberty, specifically post 11674290, aka the post right above mine, which links to it already. Apparently because it featured only quoted content, it didn't actually quote it in my reply.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ironic is a games final version released a month ago still has bugs, steam version as well. Pathetic.
The game on Steam is fine!
No issues there - whatsoever.

It was however, not posted on F95 (with the fixes) - just the first day release was shared here.
Cannot fault the dev for that - lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Edit2: Links removed while I update the Mod

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Quick question, when we will get the WT mod for steam Episode 4??? Thanks

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Ironic is a games final version released a month ago still has bugs, steam version as well. Pathetic.
In an industry like this one, full of milkers, a new dev with a full time job, managed to stay true to his promise of releasing a game and completing it without drifting away from his scenario, working countless hours, spending all his savings to make his dream come true and struggling to make ends meet every month, and here you are, complaining about minor bugs that I didn't see and have been since fixed for the Steam version; when you can have a free version here? THAT's pathetic.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
MisterMaya

On Steam - the first patch added a few images that were missing.
What was the script update that I got recently?

Never had any issues playing to the end on any path?
Dialogue?

Thanks

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya

On Steam - the first patch added a few images that were missing.
What was the script update that I got recently?

Never had any issues playing to the end on any path?
Dialogue?

Thanks
Hi there,
The last script patch was to include a number that I forgot to write, it was just a typo issue really, and therefore one image wasn't being shown when it was supposed to, so the player was met with the message " image "mc_tells_alexa_" not found"

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes