4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya trying to start the game on Linux and it's not working. First time for a Ren'Py game. See attached error log.

It's stange to have a link to: "/home/tom/ab/"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh, never seen that before...
I'll look into that and see if I can come up with a solution.
Other Renpy Games didn't cause any problems?

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I think quality/graphic wise and story wise so far it’s pretty good. Your clearly talented. The story it allows you to invest in the characters. I do like it, but reading all the comments i know i'll probably hate it in the end for the same reason. With harem games, you always seem to end up with countless woman, while more fun than most games. It is a bit too much sometimes. Taking the romance route and investing in these few woman, it allows you to deepen your relationship with them and get to know them on a deeper level. But.... i do prefer polygamy over monogamy. I would never choose between those i care for and possibly love, rather let them choose whether they would want to be in my life or not. And i do feel that although it all seems fine for now, in the end i will be forced to choose between the woman you started to care for over time. We will see what the future might hold for the game, either way nice game and well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya
Sep 3, 2020
I think quality/graphic wise and story wise so far it’s pretty good. Your clearly talented. The story it allows you to invest in the characters. I do like it, but reading all the comments i know i'll probably hate it in the end for the same reason. With harem games, you always seem to end up with countless woman, while more fun than most games. It is a bit too much sometimes. Taking the romance route and investing in these few woman, it allows you to deepen your relationship with them and get to know them on a deeper level. But.... i do prefer polygamy over monogamy. I would never choose between those i care for and possibly love, rather let them choose whether they would want to be in my life or not. And i do feel that although it all seems fine for now, in the end i will be forced to choose between the woman you started to care for over time. We will see what the future might hold for the game, either way nice game and well done.
you know I just don't get it

i download and play vn everyday

and everywhere I look there is a harem game

and a lot of the time these harems are unavoidable

and nobody complains

and if somebody like me who likes monogamy say something

people are like this has a harems tag you should go play something else and am like there is nothing else for me to play

and after looking for so long I actually find a developer dat actually loves

love stories like i do

and monogamy is actually giving the spotlight for once

instead of being thrown in at the last minute

and all I hear is

harem
harem

harem

your next game should be a harem

can't I at least get a few love story games from MisterMaya before

you all take him away to make your harem games

wooooow I feel better now thanks for listening I needed to get that off my chest

:)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You're delusional if you think 90% of the games on this site are harem games
Almost all top tier games have monogamous relationships that make you choose between LIs
Name 5 top tier harem games on this site with daz models and not those HS models
There's only one decent harem game WVM and even that is just a mindless fuckfest and mediocre writing
Infact there's dozens of games that initially were headed to be harem games but veered away from it
There is no good harem game on this whole site, all the games that could have been harem games didn't and you had to ultimately choose between LIs
You're right about the 90% part, but flat wrong on everything else. Lets see, any game NLT has made, Milfy City has a harem path, Dating my daughter, Dreams of desire. All top 50 Adult creators on patreon. Even the #1 game, STS, has harem. And if quality is an issue then you have games like The last sovereign (Arguably THE), and Light of my life which both have some of the best writing on the site and both have harems.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The player should choose if they want to go for a harem option or single LI...as long as the girl you turn down doesn't give you the sad puppy dog eyes and guilt trips you anyway.

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
Vidal yes I agree there are allot of harem games and I play most VN, not a fan of the whole sandbox games. There are plenty of excellent games amongst them. People just don't like being forced to choose between those they started to care for or at least like to have a choice in who they end with. Now I’m a sucker for a good story, its why I like these VN. Most harem games, the woman are throwing themselves at you or the story does not allow you to connect on a deeper level, meaning more superficial. When you find a game, that actually is good or can be good, where the main cast is small, not the usual bang your moms and sisters. Where the story allows you to connect and the focus is more on romance, will you succeed in conquering their hearts. Off course people are going to speak up and share what they think. Should most games offer a route for those that just say I only choose you, yes off course. Just don’t overlook the other player base that says I choose you and you and you and you. That’s all I’m saying. Make us work for it, just don’t overlook who your fans are from either side.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Vidal yes I agree there are allot of harem games and I play most VN, not a fan of the whole sandbox games. There are plenty of excellent games amongst them. People just don't like being forced to choose between those they started to care for or at least like to have a choice in who they end with. Now I’m a sucker for a good story, its why I like these VN. Most harem games, the woman are throwing themselves at you or the story does not allow you to connect on a deeper level, meaning more superficial. When you find a game, that actually is good or can be good, where the main cast is small, not the usual bang your moms and sisters. Where the story allows you to connect and the focus is more on romance, will you succeed in conquering their hearts. Off course people are going to speak up and share what they think. Should most games offer a route for those that just say I only choose you, yes off course. Just don’t overlook the other player base that says I choose you and you and you and you. That’s all I’m saying. Make us work for it, just don’t overlook who your fans are from either side.
I see this sentiment a lot that the players should be able to choose how to play the game and that things should be optional. On one hand this seems like a good idea, because it opens the game up to a wider audience. On the other hand there's the fact that these are amateur devs that create games as a side hustle or for fun in their free time. I don't know if it's feasible for them to include options for everybody, without the quality of the game having to suffer for it.
I think there's nothing wrong with letting devs tell the stories they want to tell. After all the players already have the choice to just play another game. As others have said, there are a lot of harem games around.

Sep 3, 2020
you are right bro

it just feels like sometimes Harem players

are always given first priority

and monogamy players

are ignored/come Last

and this is the first game where monogamy is given the main focus

it's not treated as something boring

and the MC does not act like a Harem protagonist

what I mean is yes he thinks they are attractive

but he doesn't cross the line with his perverted thoughts

and he does not think about fucking them every goddamn second

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I don't know if it's feasible for them to include options for everybody, without the quality of the game having to suffer for it.
You've said it all. Some games are meant to be harem games, others are not.
The story of the entrepreneur wouldn't fit well as it is if I made it in a harem game.

And I've heard of devs who changed their game to try and make everyone happy, reach a bigger audience, but usually, it ends up ruining the game, as it was not made to be this way.

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
so... there is a different thread with 3gb version of this game, what is the differences between this and that ver?

Sep 3, 2020
After the little stunt Lucy pulled, just looking at her I - in MC's shoes, of course - really got 'future mother of my children' vibes. What a great character.
Also loving Alexa so far. Not to sure about the other two, but at least with Laura we'll probably get there soon(ish).
Nice story and pace - keep it up!
I love I love Laura more than anything I'm going to have a baby with her
even if it kills me

I swear as God is my witness before this game is over I'm going to knock you up Laura
1575642_12.png

this is actually my desktop wallpaper by the way

I noticed that you can take any screenshot of characters in this game and it's made with such great quality you can use it as a wallpaper

and don't get me wrong the picture of Laura in the shower is still my favorite but I like this one because it's a picture of me and Laura being intimate

I absolutely love any picture of me and Laura

I forgot to mention one of the reasons I love this scene is how it makes me feel it may look like a simple kiss but you can feel how much they love and care about each other

it's hard to explain but it's like they put all the love they have for each other in one kiss

don't get me wrong there are a lot of hot moments in this scene but it feels like this kiss is fueled by love and nothing else

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey everyone. There's a public poll in which you're going to help me better understand the best release plan for the episodes of The Entrepreneur. If you could take the time to vote it will help me a lot.

That means reduce the time between the early release and the official release.

You can vote right .

Reactions: Wazzatheboss

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Hey everyone. There's a public poll in which you're going to help me better understand the best release plan for the episodes of The Entrepreneur. If you could take the time to vote it will help me a lot.

That means reduce the time between the early release and the official release.

You can vote right .
Not sure if this is just me but when I try to vote it directs me to the pattern login page. I can see the full post, though. So it looks as if maybe (? could be an issue on my end?) making the post/poll "public" just means everyone can see it, but you might still have to be a patron to vote in the poll?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes